Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Yeah - I get the constant news coverage. I think that was always inevitable but banning any sort of media with the word "die" in it is a bit ridiculous.

2. "Die Young" deserved better too.

Laurence likes this.
  3. RMK

RMK

I understand the Die Young panning more.

4. The vinyl is up for pre-order on Amazon UK now.

The CD is on there too available on release day.

RebelFingers and Joe. like this.
  5. £18 for a 12 track CD. In this economy? Momma?

wodny, backstreetjoe and popjunkie like this.
  6. And £35 for a single-disc Vinyl? No mention of a fancy colour or gatefold or anything? Absolutely not (it is listed as an import item, so maybe cheaper U.K. stock will show up at some point).

popjunkie likes this.
  7. I’m to Blame is coming at midnight, it’s out there.

8. I spent the whole song waiting for it to go somewhere. It could've been an interlude.

Ghetto Boy likes this.
  9. She is really testing me with not wanting to release Call on Me.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  10. Grapefruit is the song girls. Just you wait.

GimmeWork, aux, drewsky and 3 others like this.
  11. They’re pushing it as the album single with a dual release with SG. Let’s hope it takes off like it pops off.

GimmeWork, Diet Pop!, aux and 3 others like this.
  12. RMK

RMK

I'm to Blame is really good - probably my favorite so far.

GimmeWork and nooniebao like this.
  13. Sam

Sam

It’s not on Apple Music in the UK? Strange

14. It’s not out in the US either. Maybe some timed release nonsense.

15. Has she said anything about the song being released? I know it was originally meant to come out today but I wonder if the date changed and it was a mistake to be released in some places?

jvckkk likes this.
  16. Yeah I think this is probably a mistake. It was originally scheduled for today but the ATRL insiders had said she’d cancelled anymore pre release tracks after 2 Die 4.

17. Why is the wait for the album so long? I feel like she really missed her chance to strike when there was a lot of interest. Now it just feels like "Okay...?"

LGStan93, iciparis and Duppe like this.
  18. Yes, despite How Long & No One Dies From Love being among my favourite songs of 2022 my hype & anticipation for the album peaked months ago. The album should have been out July at the latest, October just makes the campaign seem like a slog.

LGStan93 and blissteria like this.
  19. Yeah I can’t believe this album doesn’t come out for almost another month. No One Dies… came out in May. And we’ve already heard almost half the album at this point.

LGStan93 likes this.
  20. Album campaigns end with the release of the album nowadays so the long rollout is probably the reason for this.

Jonathan27, Ferk and Sam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.