Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

They should def put this out there - it shows more variation from the album. But if 2 Die 4 led to less pre-release tracks, I guess that means she's happy with the commercial success.

2. That's fine I guess but I feel like i've liked each song less than the last the more she puts out. Like i'm just ready for the album.

Euphoria and Disobedience like this.
  3. Grapefruit single cover:
    [​IMG]
    Out October 12 at 5pm BST - no idea why they're releasing it right before the album but it's been an era of bizarre release choices dd.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  4. THE song.

GimmeWork and aux like this.
  5. Her Melbourne show last night was incredible. Such an intimate venue with a fantastic crowd to boot. The set list is pretty much perfect and Tove looked like she was enjoying every minute. She tore!

Cannot wait for the album.

6. The album could've been out by now and had "Grapefruit" as a post-release single (not that I know what it sounds like, but I'm just highlighting the ridiculousness of it all here). How Crash of her.

7. Labels in 2022:
    [​IMG]

8. Also holding the album until October with no vinyl until early 2023….mess.

9. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

WHAT? I thought the only explanation for this ridiculously prolonged rollout was because of the vinyl, but it's not even going to be ready for October 14?!

@Tove Lo

10. Guy

Guy

Not Tove catching up on the Sunshine Kitty thread 3 years later!
    I made this on Snapchat ddd
    [​IMG]

11. ffff I love her so much. What a mess. What a treasure.

GimmeWork likes this.
  12. Sam

Sam

Screaming, I love her

GimmeWork and Ferk like this.
  13. pdf

pdf

Was Dirt Femme vinyl ever available on her UK store? Have I missed it? Or is it still to come?

14. 1196EF0B-A73D-4D14-A599-394F9F4F959D.jpeg

A shame no date is close to me

15. Perfect! I’m going!!

LGStan93 likes this.
  16. Sad there’s no Mexico date but I’m sure she’ll be back sooner or later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.