Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. It’s just over 2 weeks away

inevitable likes this.
  2. RMK

RMK

It's nearly a month from the first post about it, which is a long time for today's standards. There's been a push recently for longer waits to build pre-saves, but considering there isn't an option for that.. I'm surprised we're waiting so long.

wodny likes this.
  3. I love a birthday gift from Ebba Tove Elsa Nilsson.

4. RMK

RMK

Wait is definitely not over.

5. Oh, another opus is coming!

D.Jay and Digital_Fossil like this.
  6. -M-

-M-

How Long, and now this... Didn't expect to be this excited for a new Tove era, yet here I am. Bring it on, Ms Lo!

Andrew likes this.
  7. Y’all did this emotional Seventh Tree epic ditty so dirty with only mention on here being a single Spotify link.

tea, D.Jay and tobyboat like this.
  8. The snippet sounds amazing! The way the Swedes just know how to write heartfelt lyrics while also making it a banger is something I will always cherish

heavymetalGAGA and -M- like this.
  9. This looks and sounds so good.

10. The song is so good. I know the board will be a little obsessed. Next Weds can’t come soon enough.

11. The two Toves seemingly about to release the best songs of the year… I’m not ready.

12. SO PERCHED FOR THE NEW TOVE ERA !!!

jvckkk, Duppe, D.Jay and 2 others like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

No One Dies From Love is such an epic sounding song title - it has to be nothing but a 10/10.

lushLuck, johnny_tsunami, K94 and 6 others like this.
  14. All these snippets got me feeling blue balled.

wolfgangna and -M- like this.
  15. -M-

-M-

How has every single one of the snippets been a 10/10?!

jvckkk and wolfgangna like this.
  16. Brazilian me is so happy that she’s working with Alaska again on the video!!

DinahLee likes this.
  17. This already + How Long has me hyped for this next album. Her last one didn't stick with me but i'm already drawn into this one.

18. Don't you mean blue lipsed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.