Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. fucking finally!

2. RMK

RMK

She's dropping it early? I wonder what changed.

3. Bad Bunny and Jack Harlow.

4. I just discovered her some weeks ago. How could I have missed her? (of course I knew the Kylie duet)
    She's so great. I love her. Having her albums on repeat since weeks. Can't wait for the new one.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    nooniebao and PopHouseMusic like this.

5. Her new hair is really making me think I'm looking at Angel Olsen.

6. Come thru London date on a Saturday. I'm fully charged, nipples are hard, ready to go.

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I was actually thinking the other day what it would be like to see her, she has such a strong discography!

LGStan93 likes this.
  8. Is that a Manchester date I see? Interesting...

9. In her bodybuilding era

inevitable likes this.
  10. A Glasgow date!

11. She was my last gig before lock down.

12. Same here. An incredible gig, probably the best I've ever been to. Will be getting some tickets to the London show!

13. Same! That London show was so unreal, knowing it was likely the last gig for a while but not realising it would be over 2 years!

14. As much as I enjoyed her last album I’m excited to see where she progresses sonically. Her recipe was a little predictable.

15. I had tickets for Brussels but it was right as things got weird and it didn't happen in the end. So this will def be a full circle moment. Hopefully we have the album by the time tour kicks off... Sunshine Kitty was great but 5 or 6 tracks from that will do me fine.

16. RMK

RMK

Interesting. She's always been fairly independent in her process, so quality will likely just get better. She has a consistent production team, is always writing her own stuff, and a firm grasp on her art direction. I am curious what "Queen of the Clouds under Interscope" was with How Long?

17. Sam

Sam

She’s on the YouTube premiere chat talking to fans. Album in fall

tea, Dijah., Slice of Life and 4 others like this.
  18. Ow

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.