Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. September is like four months away. Must we be reminded of CRASH’s rollout?

2. Tuck in!

Syzygyz, GimmeWork, Eskapism and 20 others like this.
  3. Wow bop.

GimmeWork, Bobbyrae, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  4. I love her so much.

heavymetalGAGA, D.Jay, Dijah. and 7 others like this.
  5. She’s indie now and we still have to do a five month wait between lead single and album? Sigh.

Meanwhile, the song is perfect. She doesn’t miss!

6. Not even through the first listen and
    [​IMG]

Marquis, Eskapism, mpl and 23 others like this.
  7. WOW. Incredible song and video but.... are we even shocked at this point?

8. She never misses.

9. RMK

RMK

It's good, but it'll probably take a few listens. Glad He's Gone was the same way, too. Perched for this roll out.. Waiting months is never bad with her, we'll get two or three singles until release.

spaceship, PopHouseMusic and Txetxu like this.
  10. The song is obviously killer (what’s new?), but the video just dials it up to a whole other level. The whole robot love/365 by way of 70s Swedish cinematics concept is just… chef’s kiss! When she betrays Annie at the end… I felt that.

Also here’s hoping for an extended mix that includes the “watching movies” bridge from the video. It shows in the lyrics on Apple Music so maybe it was a mistake upload.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  11. Wait...why the hell does the streaming version have no bridge?

The extended version in the music video better be up on Apple Music/Spotify asap sis.

12. Oh gurl.
    This song is it. The lyrics, the production, the video, her voice. I'm obsessed.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. I think this might be my favorite Lead of hers and one of the best of the year. Fucking incredible. The music video is another level as well, obsessed and I need more people working with Alaska Filmes.

The single covers looks funnier now that there's no connection to the music video at all. Thought it was a Still.

Apple Music shows the bridge lyrics even thought it's just instrumental.

jv2612 likes this.
  14. I want the whole damn cake if this piece is so tasty. A giant sonic jump from Sunshine Kitty.

lushLuck and jvckkk like this.
  15. She NEVER fails

lushLuck and reputation. like this.
  16. I feel like after she was Grammy nominated for the Glad He's Gone video she really put some money into this one and it paid off! (If you'll pardon the pun)

heavymetalGAGA and lushLuck like this.
  17. Her keywords for the album being grand, cinematic and dramatic. Words to live by.

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Oh my god. The absolute emotional gut punch of how the video ends!!!

19. Love this, she can do no wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.