Tove Lo - Glad He’s Gone + Sunshine Kitty | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Glad He’s Gone + Sunshine Kitty

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, Mar 30, 2019.

1. She confirms that she’s working on a new album here and says it will be out this year. She also describes the first song.

She has been working with Flume, Dua Lipa (possibly for her album) and Billie Ellish’s brother.

2. I'm so ready. My favourite album by her is Lady Wood, but all of them have been great and interesting in their own way.

Hope she's continuing with the sex bops

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  3. Yaaaaas!

Rem, 4Roses, heavymetalGAGA and 9 others like this.
  4. Expecting nothing but excellence.

Someboy, Ferk and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  5. All 3 of them are masterpieces, I hope she releases something before the summer!

Ferk likes this.
  6. Love her dedication to giving us a new opus every 2 years minimum.

Rem, Laurence, nooniebao and 5 others like this.
  7. She never disappoints, come through queen

Ferk likes this.
  8. Trying to temper my expectations, but I’ll say it anyway: Tove Lo with Finneas O’Connell’s production will surely be nothing short of pure gold.

Rem, 4Roses, heavymetalGAGA and 12 others like this.
  9. Ok but she already has one of the strongest discographies out of the girls who broke out in the last decade so this is basically guaranteed to be brilliant. Give me those depressive bops that I love, Queen.

10. I mean, I don’t really know what to expect since I’m not super fond of Billie Eillish, I just hope she’s still working with The Struts

11. I was impressed by Blue Lips, so I am perched for this.

Disco Tits remains that glittery wasted bop

12. For me each new album was less good that the one before so I very much hope the fourth won't follow the pattern.

13. Her quality control is on point and I believe that she will deliver a great album once again. Can;t wait to hear what she's been cooking up.

Rem, PopHouseMusic, Laurence and 5 others like this.
  14. Ready for this.

Digital_Fossil and inevitable like this.
  15. But will she top “I’m fully charged / Nipples are hard / Ready to go” on the next album?

16. Probably not but let me ramp up my expectations regardless.

17. After Blue Lips I’m not as excited for something new as I was after Lady Wood but hoping she can step up her game with this one.

Satyress, Verandi, Mikal and 2 others like this.
  18. With each album she gets even better so I'm ready for what's next.

Rem, BrokenHearts, slaybellz and 11 others like this.
  19. Electric chair to everyone here saying Blue Lips wasn't good (or are implying it).

20. It's not that it wasn't good, but Lady Wood is high key one of the best pop albums of the decade and Blue Lips simply wasn't as essential. The second half is much stronger but even that I don't go back to much.

Jersey likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.