Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, Mar 30, 2019.

1. We should do an Tove rate once her new album comes out

2. Lady Wood is a masterpiece. I still return to it from time to time.

Hoping we get new music this summer!

Ferk likes this.
  3. As a new fan, Lies In The Dark is in my top 5. Going to listen to Scars in a bit, as I don't think I've heard it yet.

4. ‘Blow That Smoke’ is such a bop and, like most Tove songs, deserved to smash.

OlliMaus, slaybellz and Mikal like this.
  5. I love all this love for Blue Lips in this thread, I remember everyone being so cold towards it when it was released...

I honestly can't pick favorite album, they are soundtrack to my life last 4 years, all 3 are 10/10, but Queen of the Clouds might be #1 just because it was first one... And like someone said here, explosive choruses are giving me life!

6. Check out Scream My Name if you haven't!

2014, Crisp X and Ferk like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. @Daniel! was correct as usual. Lady Wood also came paired with that long form video and most reactions were lukewarm at best, with a few vocal fans. Blue Lips was universally praised around here but the muted release meant there wasn’t as active of a conversation around it.

9. She posted on her Instagram story that she’s finished the first shoot for the new era. We must be close.

10. Shoot as some kind of photo/video shoot?

11. Yes, more likely a photo shoot

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The whole of this soundtrack is too fucking strong

13. And who was the executive producer?
    [​IMG]
    Talent.

14. Guy

Guy

THIS is a great look for her. Hopefully we’re nearing the single announcement

15. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

16. Ugh her boyfriend is so hot, what a couple

Ferk and Digital_Fossil like this.
  17. I...thought that was Lauren Laverne.

But still, lewk.

18. Every time I see new post in here I get heart attack thinking it's music related

19. Guy

Guy

Bop!

aux and Mikal like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.