Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Y2K remix of sadder badder cooler:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    tea and Music Is Death like this.
  2. Oh my god, this is horrific.

3. New sadder badder cooler remix:

4. The Presets also did a darker "Midnight" remix which is heaps better in my opinion (paging @Andy French)

Also, in other news Tove's dropped a series of videos where she and others perform the whole album in ASL:

5. Screaming at this

6. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

"Let's get Tove Lo to do a song for a childrens' album" is an actual idea someone had and no one raised an objection to it.

Subwaykid, R27, Sam and 15 others like this.
  7. Maybe the buzz buzz has a hidden meaning

MmmDani likes this.
  8. Blue Lips was one of the best pop albums I've ever heard but for some reason haven't checked out Sunshine Kitty yet. I'm slackin'

blissteria likes this.
  9. She has a lyric video for I’m Coming. Is this era still going because if so I am pleased.

10. New song out next week featuring DJs Alok & Ilkay Sencan called Don’t Say Goodbye.

11. She never stops. Sunshine Kitty will be longer than High Expectations at this rate.

12. Not Tove coming for Peppa's crown.

This genuinely slaps though. Catch me booty-popping to 0:40 onwards.

13. Now why am I bopping to the preview jsdfkjsfs

aux and Music Is Death like this.
  14. Forgot to mention it here, but a few months ago I ordered a pretty great fanmade (I think) copy of Blue Lips that's like a deluxe with blue instead of red packaging and a DVD with a BUNCH of content. It also came with these like shiny photos I'm still trying to figure out what to do with. Really really cool. Wanted to share it with y'all. Some tweets with pics in the spoiler if you're interested:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020

15. Sunshine Kitty is a year old today?! It doesn't feel anywhere near that long ago. What an amazing album, I still listen to it from start to finish a year later.

Runawaywithme, 4Roses, K94 and 9 others like this.
  16. Issa bop!

17. Instant bop!

18. Oh, I'll be using this for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.