Tove Styrke - Mood Swings (New 2021) | Page 74 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Styrke - Mood Swings (New 2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Oct 31, 2010.

1. I still bat hard for Sway, great batch of concise, punchy tracks.

2. This is a little bit too basic, no? ":("

3. This is my exact thought of the song.

4. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Yeah, this is doing absolutely nothing for me.

Verandi likes this.
  5. This is the most focus grouped for Spotify playlists single I've heard yet this year.

It's so frustrating because I'm rooting for her, she can be such a dynamic artist and Kiddo remains one of my favorite pop albums of its year but at this point it just feels like a means to an end. I'll be checking out the album but I think I'm out until we actually get a concrete project.

Petty Mayonnaise and Verandi like this.
  6. It’s very Zara Larsson album filler isn’t it.

Kiddo and Sway were great albums though so whenever the full project comes out I’ll deffo be giving it a listen - I still have faith (despite this being terrible).

AndrewX likes this.
  7. It’s a cute song but… I don’t understand the point of it nn.

also does she pay Sony by the minute? Because a 2 minute song following an 8 track EP…

Euphoria and AndrewX like this.
  8. For all of you who don’t like the single she has said in an interview with Swedish radio that the album is going to be quite eclectic. The next song she wants to release is an ”80’s banger”. There is also an almost 60’s sounding heartbreak ballad on the album.

9. This just has absolutely no flavor.

swim, Red Coat and Verandi like this.
  10. Island

Island Staff Member

I hope she just goes the local Swedish girl route by announcing the album a week before release ddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.