Tove Styrke | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Styrke

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Oct 31, 2010.

1. It can burn in a dumpster fire.

Euphoria and Stopremix like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

umm....

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, AndrewX, Ferk and 1 other person like this.
  3. She officially has a girlfriend! Lovely to hear.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ok great but she's giving me Tangled vibes can she release some material while she's got that look THANK YOU

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  5. She’s been in the studio with Sophia Somajo (Swedish songwriter of Robyn’s Time Machine, Britney’s Criminal & more) recently as per both of their Instagram Stories.

Noir, Grins, Crisp X and 13 others like this.
  6. Omg gay queen

Grins, nooniebao, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  7. I need her to find the plot again.

ItBeats and Crisp X like this.
  8. Sway really wasn’t that bad. I think whatever followed a masterpiece like Kiddo was always going to be a bit of a letdown, at least for me anyways.

Wishlight, Jersey, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  9. On A Level is perfect so of course it was the only one not being released a single nn

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Sway is one of the better Spotify pop offerings but it would be best if she never goes that route again.

11. Not to mention her own output, which for me is far superior to these songwriting credits.

I have missed being enthused about Tove. I am now imagining her recording something similar to Klein Blue and it's getting me there...

12. I... totally forgot about Sway. Spotify pop wasn't the direction I wanted her to follow post-Kiddo, so I never returned to it after its release.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sway's cute but so underwhelming after Kiddo.

Verandi, OspreyQueen and Marquis like this.
  14. #justice4whitelightmoment

2014, popscene, AndrewX and 2 others like this.
  15. I would love for Tove to add some songs from the first album back to the set list. I love Kiddo and Sway, but, song for song, there are more moments of pure pop pleasure in that first album than anything she's done since. One of my very favorite albums of the last decade.

nooniebao and AndrewX like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Beating On A Better Drum is one of her all time greatest, I'd loooooove to see her perform that one.

17. Mistakes and Say My Name are brilliant and up there with the best songs from Kiddo, but Sway was only cute. I'm interesting to hear what her music will sound like now that the trends that she was trying to jump on back then have died off dddd

nooniebao and francisco like this.
  18. Acoustic performances of On the Low and BENEE and Gus Dapperton’s Supalonely:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.