Tove Styrke | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Styrke

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

I’ve just seen she added a song called Vibe to Sway that I wasn’t aware of before and, um

Euphoria, jordxn, Aidan and 5 others like this.
  2. Sway is awesome. She doesn't have a bad "album."

flowersandu likes this.
  3. Did anyone mention in this thread that she's doing Så Mycket Bättre this year?
    Well if they did I didn't see it.

Anyway the programme starts next week so the songs should appear on streaming from then.
    TV4 do upload some performances to youtube, but you can never guarantee which ones will appear and where they will be geoblocked.

nooniebao and Island like this.
  4. I'm excited for her to return. I think her first two albums are better than the Sway EP, but I actually consider her one of our finest modern day pop stars. I wish she'd get more acclaim & recognition - I find she's the better Tove, too.

5. Sway isn't bad by any means, it's just barely an album. And given the delay in release especially when Mistakes had me edged the fuck out months, it all felt DOA despite being packed with bops.

Ff I completely blanked on this despite stanning Four Elements, mess!

Euphoria, nooniebao and Verandi like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Beating On A Better Drum is such a serve. Oof!!

Euphoria and nooniebao like this.
  7. The way I've been stanning Ms. Styrke for approximately nine years now and all we have is 2.5 albums, I can't!

Island, flowersandu and nooniebao like this.
  8. Four Elements is so beautiful and warm and fuzzy <3

so of course it was taken off from some editions of the album. Sigh.

9. I really want her to become a proper popstar like MØ or Tove Lo. I would also say that Kiddo is one of my favourite albums ever.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Fff I love both but this is a reach for them

11. She has a new song out:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.