Toy Story 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Dazzle, May 29, 2009.

1. Teaser trailer has just been released. Out next June in America and July in the UK.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

2. Ooh, is it on Youtube? Looking forward to it!

3. Dag

Dag

Here it is in glorious HD!

No footage from the movie itself, but it's a great teaser for something that's over a year away. They can't mess this up if they tried.

4. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Oh, I thought you meant this year. Disappointment galore.

5. Even from the teaser it looks bloody fantastic!

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

2010? I was expecting it this Christmas!

But still, amazing.

7. Ah-maaaayyyyyy-zing.

8. I laughed SO much when Woody was electrocuted on the christmas lights! I can't wait.

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Sadist.

10. Amazing.

11. Looks lush!

12. I've just seen this on Perez, it brings tears of happiness to my eyes!

13. This comes out on my birthday! Best present ever (that is, if it's a simoultaneous release).

14. You do realise it comes out a couple of weeks later in the UK, right?

15. LIFE RUINER.

16. There is something so exciting about just seeing this trailer, I really hope that the film lives up to expectations though. I don't want another Shrek 3 situation where it tarnishes my opinion of the previous 2 by being so shit.

17. Well it's better to upset you now than to tell you the bad news when you have planned a massive party on your birthday to go and see Toy Story 3 only to be subjected to "The Jonas Brothers Vs The Horny Preteens 3D"

18. Yes, that film is hideous - why is the third film in a series always so shite?

19. That's not true!

There's:
    Scream 3
    Austin Powers in Goldmember

Ok. You win.

20. Isn't it supposed to be the second film that's the shit one? Mind you, I suppose Shrek 2 will be the counter-argument to that for all time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.