Toy Story 3 | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Dazzle, May 29, 2009.

1. That's not true!

Scream 2
    Austin Powers in the spy who shagged me

Yes. I don't have a vast range of trilogies but those are better than the third ones.

2. I add X-Men 2 and Spiderman 2, much better than the third.

I always think that sequels build upon the good parts from the first but the third ones tend to try and do too much, or takes things too far. It's not always the case but it's a pattern I've noticed.

3. I've never seen any of the X Men movies. EEEK! Spiderman 3. Loved it in the cinema and was raving at how amazing it was. Bought the DVD a few months later and wondered what I'd been smoking.

4. The emo-tastic bit alone was worth the price of the cinema ticket.

5. Spiderman 3 is AWFUL. Ruined the other films for me, it was that bad.

6. Crack obviously.

The X-Men films are my favourite super hero films. Watch them! Spiderman 3 isn't bad, it's just flawed, and when the second one was so good I can forgive it failing a little. I did enjoy it when I saw it at the cinema.

7. I think I'm warming to you. I remember when he did his little emo walk, me and my mate looked at eachother and then stared at the screen in enjoyment.

The worst bit of Spiderman 3 is that awful singing whatsherface does. It annoys me how she comes in to sing a second after the vocal has started!

8. You have no idea how much that means to me.

9. Perhaps you could express it in a song?

10. I fear it may get censored on the radio.

11. Because your love for me is so strong?

Lets just leave it with 'You got a friend in me'

12. Don't forget The Empire Strikes Back and Aliens.

For the sci-fi nerd in me.

13. This is gonna be a great film!

14. Scream 2 was amazing!

15. Charley

Charley Staff Member

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Oh God this is fantastic news!!!

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Interesting.. I find it hard to imagine what it will look like when an already existing movie is 'turned 3d'. The trailer is cute though.
    From the trailer it seems they show 1+2 back-to-back.. I fear I'll skip them then, cause I already have a hard time sitting out one movie at a cinema. (I really can't stay focused for more than an hour)

18. Dag

Dag

Since the movies are computer animated, it's probably an easy task. They already have all the 3D models.

I hear Disney is turning Beauty and the Beast into a 3D movie though. I wonder how that will turn out.

19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I think they just go back into the original 3D graphics and export it at two different angles.

Beauty and the Beast would be a LOT harder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.