Toy Story 3 | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Dazzle, May 29, 2009.

1. There is only ONE problem with the trailer.

June 18. 2010. :(

2. Yeah thats for America. The UK have to wait another month.

The trailer is so fantastic... especially "Lets see how much we're going for on ebay"

3. That trailer has gotten me so excited for this movie!
    I feel like I am 6 again with the excitement levels!

And, its scheduled to be released the day i finish uni so that is the perfect present to myself.

4. I love the Spanish Buzz Lightyear!!

Did anyone else think it didn't look like Andy at all!?

5. Love the trailer, i'm very excited to see this too. I saw the Toy Story re-release in 3D last week and it was great to watch again, I hadn't seen it for ages!

6. I'm so jealous! I completely forgot it was on. I must remember to catch the Toy Story 2 re-release in February.

7. Don't.
    I also saw Toy Story in 3D and there is very little 3D in it. So it isn't worth the extra cost. Just put on the DVD.

8. Dag

Dag

Isn't it all in 3D?

The whole point of 3D these days is to give the films depth, not necessarily throw things at the audience at any opportunity.

9. I was quite impressed with the 3D... It was certainly more about depth.

10. Yes! I know he was gonna look different because obviously he's older, and also the visual effects will be so different from last time... But he doesn't look remotely the same. It's quite upsetting.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

HELLZ YEA!!!1111!!!11

12. I can't wait.

13. *DIES*

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Anybody seen this yet?

Toy Story 3 Trailer

Looks brilliant.
    Anyone else got a feeling Ken will turn out to be the bad guy?

15. From the looks of things, a lot of the new toys will.

It looks AMAZING - and the picture of one of the new characters, Peas in a Pod, is beyond cute.

[​IMG]

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That's not an existing toy is it?
    Pretty sure by now they just prefer designing original toys they can sell after the success of the movie!

17. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.
    It's just going to be amazing isn't it?

18. I think I'm the only person on the planet who is not excited for this movie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.