Toy Story 3 | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Dazzle, May 29, 2009.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

It looks incredible.

If they make a 4th instalment they should introduce a "reinvented" Buzz Lightyear action figure to the mix as a new foe. Kids TV shows are always getting remade for a new generation, and this would reflect that. He could be all angular and deformed, like so many kids shows are these days.

2. Loved the new trailer. I can't wait to watch more of Workout Barbie and sinister Kens relationship! The doll which puts Mr. Potato Head in the sandbox is really creepy!

3. Although I have no doubt that it'll be good I'm always much more excited when Pixar do a new story. Their ideas are always so good and are done so well that to a sequel seems like a waste to me.

4. But it's Toy Story! Cars 2 is a waste (I have no idea why they're doing it), but I'd be over the moon with Toy Story, Monsters Inc. or The Incredibles getting the sequel treatment.

5. Dag

Dag

I'm expecting them to do an Incredibles 2. There's so much potential in a sequel.

Toy Story 3 looks great, but I hope there's a bit more to it than the toys breaking out and their journey back home again. We've seen that story already.

6. Now The Incredibles 2 I could get on board with! I'm with you on Cars 2 though. I hate to be really cynical but the only real reason I can think of doing another one is merchandise...

7. If they don't do a sequel to The Incredibles, there will be hell to pay. That film was made for a sequel.
    I think you are...

8. I would be happy with a Wall-E sequel which just followed him around for 2 hours to be honest. That would probably still be a better film than most other animations.

But yeah, Toy Story 3.
    I hope it does go somewhere new, the sequel was so strong, I would hate for this to tarnish the reputation of the series. (I doubt this will happen though.)

9. Toy Story is my favourite film of all time. However great Toy Story 3 is, it could never compete.

The End.

10. Toy Story 2 is miles better than the first one!

11. WHAT.

It does have a better scene ('When She Loved Me' *tear*), but overall the first one is better.

12. Charley

Charley Staff Member

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I wonder what language they'll make Buzz speak in the actual Spanish version of the film!

14. WOW at the Lots a Huggin' Bear viral! It looks so real!

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I know, I love it!!

16. Maleström

Maleström Guest

YES.
    2 was a quantum leap forward in every aspect; technologically, emotionally, script-wise, action-wise, you-name-it...

3 sure has a lot to live up to.

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Might have said this before, but what I hated about Toy Story 1 was the part with the freaky toys (and surreal colours).. It felt like yet another reality in the 'Toy Story reality of living toys'.

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.