Toy Story 3 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Dazzle, May 29, 2009.

1. That is actually brilliant!

2. duckface

duckface Guest

I really look forward to this, though I have no idea why. Possibly because Pixar hasn't been doing the trick for me lately. Wall-E and Up were both great concepts that kind of lost their magic about 3/4 the way through, at least for me. So the return to familiar characters will probably keep me satisfied even if the plot doesn't measure up the the first two (which I doubt, as there are so many opportunities to explore).

I like someone's idea of introducing characters inspired by current cartoons and kiddie trends. Highly angular anime action heroes, maybe even a Miley Cyrus-inspired singing doll or something.

3. Charley

Charley Staff Member

4. Charley

Charley Staff Member

How so? Did you see one of those college preview airings?

5. I should have been more clear.

The voices are re-used from the first two films.

6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

You mean it's not a real viral but just something someone compiled from earlier voiceclips?

7. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Oh... Well, if it is fake at least it's a damn good fake viral!

8. I didn't mean that. But the voices are definately from the first two films.

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh, you just meant you recognized all the characters by their voices?

10. No, I mean I can clearly hear where they have taken clips from the first two films and made them into a storyline. I'm surprised no-one else noticed it straight away!

11. I think it's only obvious if English is your first language. Pragmatics and all that.

12. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS THAT CAPS IS REQUIRED.

13. Saw this today. Of course it was amazing in every way.

14. We in Europe hate you.

July 16th my ass.

15. July cannot come soon enough.

16. I'm going to America next week so I can go see it and tell you all about it!

17. duckface

duckface Guest

So excited for this shiz.

18. Loved it! I was quite sniffly throughout the film.

19. I thought you lived in Ireland?

Majorly jealous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.