Travel

she/her
So when is it good to visit Japan, Tokyo for example? I'm guessing spring? April or May?

What airlines are you guys using?
I guess it depends where you're flying from but I flew Qatar Airways via Doha. I've flown Qatar 3 times now and always been happy with them - they give you so much free food and drink on the flight dd

Doha Airport is fab too - great food options and €15 for a gorge shower after my long ass flight from Tokyo.

I guess it depends where you're flying from but I flew Qatar Airways via Doha. I've flown Qatar 3 times now and always been happy with them - they give you so much free food and drink on the flight dd

Doha Airport is fab too - great food options and €15 for a gorge shower after my long ass flight from Tokyo.
I would be flying from anywhere in Europe that's better to do so, since I have to fly somewhere first anyway - we don't have Japan flights from where I live. I could combine Doha with a client I have at the Dubai Mall hmmm!

I went to Japan a few years ago with Japan Airlines flying Barcelona-Paris-Tokyo in economy. It was a very comfortable flight and lots of food. I didn't pay even 600 euros return, nowadays flights are triple that.

I visited late April/start of May and the weather was perfect.

Anyone got any gay bar recs for Ibiza? I’m going next Sunday for a hen do for 4 nights and have a free evening on the Monday away from the festivities so hoping to do some fun gay shit

It was 15 years ago but I think it’s still a vibe - Mona Lisa.

Reactions: Sam
I’m going to Madrid for the first time this week. Any tips from PJers that live there or people who know it well would be greatly appreciated!

I’ll be there on Saturday so kinda want to take advantage of the gay nightlife/club scene. A friend recommended LuLa but it seems a bit more techno-leaning than I’d prefer.

I’m going to Madrid for the first time this week. Any tips from PJers that live there or people who know it well would be greatly appreciated!

I’ll be there on Saturday so kinda want to take advantage of the gay nightlife/club scene. A friend recommended LuLa but it seems a bit more techno-leaning than I’d prefer.
Madrid is absolutely so much fun, my favourite city in the world! Chueca is the gayborhood there, although there are some gay bars in other districts, too. It's a very clean and safe city.

Medusa is fairly quiet but they have a DJ who lets you request anything.

My favourites are probably Medusa, LL Bar, You&Me, and BoyBerry. But honestly, there are so many great bars in Chueca that you can walk around until you find something you like.

A return flight to Paris would probably be less than a train ticket to these places though, weirdly.
Tea but if you're only on a short trip getting to/from the airport, waiting for a flight, needing to get from CDG in Paris into the city etc etc then going back really eats into holiday time. If you book in advance you can snatch miss Eurostar for about £35ish each way sometimes!

Island

Staff member
Paris is much better, or you can save a bit of money and go somewhere in the UK like Bath or Brighton.
I’m doing Bath and Cardiff during this trip as well. Might go back to Brighton. Might go to Margate too.

Maybe instead of Brussels, I’ll do Cologne.