Troye Sivan - In a Dream | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

Troye Sivan - In a Dream

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 29256, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I honestly wish he'd get back together with Oscar Görres, do another two or three songs, release something like In A Dream [Expanded Version] and then finally tour it in early 2022.

2. I've been listening to this all day.

The EP version was my most played song of 2020, probably in part due to its length. It's so simple but really breaks my heart.

3. New peak for You on the Hot 100 this week:

4. I really hope he posts the whole thing since I missed it and adore the EP! Hearing a full version of I Could Cry… is a stan’s dream come true

andru likes this.
  5. It's on youtube:

andru and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  6. Thank you!!!

7. Any chance we’ll ever get a proper release of the full “could cry just thinkin about you”? Or should I just give up hope now?

8. Why is this kinda a bitsy iconic? ddd

9. nice choice of STUDs yes.

10. It sounds like it’s coming - he mentioned in the Q&A after everyone’s reaction to it that he would make it available.

shampoo, rdp and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  11. Anywhere I can watch the whole In a Dream thing? Seems to have been taken down off of YouTube :(

andru likes this.

12. The embed should start at the beginning of Troye's part of the stream - if not, go forward to about the 56 minute mark.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    mpl, Robbietoxic, shampoo and 2 others like this.
  13. Judy Jetson Hooker and andru like this.
  14. Oh, come on... This is your best song, give us the studio version.

15. Is it just the live version from the streaming show?

16. Yep.

Nephilim likes this.
  17. I love the song so much that I don't even care it's the live version. What a song and I'm so glad he's still giving us more from In A Dream.

18. Did he use that vocal on the live stream then or is he just lying to us?
    Or, is he saying the EP version is that recording?

We know that there is a non-live version of the full as he played a couple snippets on IG live in 2020.

19. This one.

j267 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.