Troye Sivan - Something to Give Each Other

The set list looks stellar and I’m super excited to see the show.
It might just be the videos but the staging looks pretty basic? Can’t imagine it in huge arenas like he’s playing in the UK. Was the venue last night of similar size? I’m sure it comes across better in person.

I'm kind of surprised to not see Youth or Wild on the setlist, even though I can kind of understand why, they still feel like Troye staples.
He said in recent-ish interviews that he's very much over the hits (or well, "hits") from his first album, especially Youth. He did say he'd like to do Ease again sometime, but I guess they ended up deciding on Heaven instead.

This just looks like everything that I wanted from him. It's a perfect setlist and the performance of One Of Your Girls alone looks worthy of the admission. I cannot wait until he gets to London. From everything I've seen so far I have literally no notes.

rdp

he/him
It was a really great set (even with the annoying cuts to the audience every 5 seconds). The big choreographed numbers like Got Me Started and Bloom are excellent, you could never tell it's the first time he's doing stuff like this on tour

Also that kiss at the end like wow okay... I felt like I was intruding something

I was blown away watching the set tonight. He is really nailing this new performance style and the balance of dancing with good vocals was perfect. I'm even more excited for the UK leg now.

He did one of the best shows at Primavera, who would’ve thought! Great setlist (even though I feel Honey lacked a little extra oomph to actually materialize the euphoria of that amazing instrumental break. Lorde’s Green Light @ Primavera 2018 you will always be perfect) and brilliant choreo. The phallic microphone moment is a brilliant moment.

Seeing him in less than two weeks, so I once again have the album on repeat and as a result absolutely cannot get that little troyebabyyy bit out of my head. Like. The last thing I hear before falling asleep is troyebabyyy. The first thing I hear when I wake up is troyebabyyy. It's me, I'm troyebabyyy.

Seeing him in less than two weeks, so I once again have the album on repeat and as a result absolutely cannot get that little troyebabyyy bit out of my head. Like. The last thing I hear before falling asleep is troyebabyyy. The first thing I hear when I wake up is troyebabyyy. It's me, I'm troyebabyyy.
There are socks.