Troye Sivan - Something to Give Each Other

Having listened to it a little more and reading some comments I’ve definitely settled on this being a basic bop, a brilliantly basic bop at that!

Agree with some of the comments about him over-intellectualising his work. It leads me to kinda do the same when there’s just nothing more there other than rush.

Everyone in Berlin (and everywhere he past 5 years?) dresses like that doubt there was even a serious styling apart from a few pieces here and there.
Well they could've been more inventive then dd they played it very safe, even within that styling world.

Honestly more just surprised they didn't like...anticipate discourse around the lack of body diversity. I trust people to be more cynical about avoiding these things so its surprising
It’s super refreshing they didn’t cram it to preempt and satisfy every Twitter (sorry, Threads) ‘demand’. And there’s nobody in a wheelchair either but nobody mentioned that.

I have to agree with the comments that Troye would probably be experiencing less backlash if he didn't try to overintellectualize his work or try to present it as something more than it actually is.

Well, a look at his Tiktok in the past year has me thinking that his intellectuality boils down to "I'm a horny twink bottom".

It’s super refreshing they didn’t cram it to preempt and satisfy every Twitter (sorry, Threads) ‘demand’. And there’s nobody in a wheelchair either but nobody mentioned that.
Why do so many gays turn into little mini-conservatives whenever you remind them there are gay people who aren't thin who also like to party, dance, drink, do poppers and have sex? Sounding like someone's right-wing peepaw complaining about forced diversity.

Track 10 - A.G. Cook
mariah-carey-that-was-a-classic.gif

he/him
The fat gay men that y'all seem to think no one cares about make up a very significant portion of the kink/fetish community that inspired this video. That's why the lack of inclusion is so obvious upon first viewing. I know most of you would prefer we get sent to the slaughter house, but bears like to fuck & party too!

Some of you just need to learn to be quiet when you don't know what you're talking about nn.