Troye Sivan - Something to Give Each Other

This is doing okay on Spotify for a partial day release - 84 in the U.K. and 132 in the US. His chart career is so sketchy, particularly in the U.K. where he hasn’t had a solo top 100 hit since My My My.

The fat gay men that y'all seem to think no one cares about make up a very significant portion of the kink/fetish community that inspired this video. That's why the lack of inclusion is so obvious upon first viewing. I know most of you would prefer we get sent to the slaughter house, but bears like to fuck & party too!

Some of you just need to learn to be quiet when you don't know what you're talking about nn.
How did that segment of the community inspire a video that is mostly based around choreography? Because there was approximately three frames of a glory hole?

The fat gay men that y'all seem to think no one cares about make up a very significant portion of the kink/fetish community that inspired this video. That's why the lack of inclusion is so obvious upon first viewing. I know most of you would prefer we get sent to the slaughter house, but bears like to fuck & party too!

Some of you just need to learn to be quiet when you don't know what you're talking about nn.

The representative I have chosen to speak for my fat gay ass, preach!

Some of ya'll are doing the most but it also shows how little gay representation there is in music etc that when there a big moment like this, its expected that every single box is ticked. Shame really because this is a big moment for visibility, and yet its deemed not quite good enough because of the little representation.

he/him
Some of ya'll are doing the most but it also shows how little gay representation there is in music etc that when there a big moment like this, its expected that every single box is ticked. Shame really because this is a big moment for visibility, and yet its deemed not quite good enough because of the little representation.

he/him

XY Magazine did this exact same visibility in the 90s and 2000s, hun. Yes, Troye is out there being unapologetically queer at a time when it is very important, but let’s not act like there’s a shortage of thin (mostly) white gay men in the media. People are picking at it because Troye himself positioned it as a moment to celebrate community, so of course people are going to call out that it doesn’t really include all of that community. Pointing out an obvious omission isn’t “doing the most”, it’s literally pointing out what is very plain to see.