Tulisa- The Female Boss (New album) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Tulisa- The Female Boss (New album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I still can't fully comprehend how utterly terrible N-Dubz were/are. Bafflingly awful.

2. Cover is actually great, finally some picture where she dosn't looks awkward...she is pretty woman but not really photogenic.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  3. Hate the album cover, love the name.

4. The book cover for Honest is better (only in my opinion, of course), the single sleeves tend to be too photoshopped and airbrushed, one of them looks like an old Culture Club single with the bleached hair and thin sharp nose!

5. brave2012

brave2012 Guest

I still think this album is going to be a number 1.

6. Hey now! 'I Need You' is my jam for pre-drinking (...alone).

7. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I am so going to love this album!

8. I know Young was a hit and I'm not expecting her to turn into the glossy machine Cheryl did (L'oreal ads, super glossy vidoes etc), but surely with the platform she has now, she could command a bit more than she is doing.

The video for Young was no different than some of the other AATW vids (the one for that girl from TOWIE springs to mind), the BGT performance was dreadful. With the resources that should be available to her, you'd think there'd be a bit more go in her.

After the comment on Saturday about N-Dubz getting back together, maybe she just feels out of her comfort zone as a solo artist.

9. I don't think she cares about how successful she is tbh. She wanted a hit and got it with Young, now she just wants to do whatever she wants. She's not for big premieres or anything like that.

10. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Oh yeah and I'm sure her label would let her "do whatever she wants". Not for big premiers? What would you call signing up to X Factor to kick off her solo 'career' or her Young performance on Britain's Got Talent?

11. Diane has drawers of songs for different calibres of artists; the 'true stars' get songs from the top drawer, and the lower the star power, the lower the drawer. I wonder what drawer Tulisa's songs came from.

12. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Her parrot's drawer.

She passed Numb to EVERY A list, too.

So, her drawers are all shit by now.

13. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Young was amazing, single and clip. After that... Live It Up was in the middle, and, now this.

I think Young surprised them, they got comfortable, and the rest turned to shit.

14. Tulisa is the only relevant female artist in the UK at the minute... of course Dianne Worren is gonna give her one of her best songs!!

15. Oh and Adele...

16. And Emeli Sande, and Rita Ora, and Lana Del Rey.

17. vasilios

vasilios Guest

And Sinitta.

18. And Cher Lloyd.

Island likes this.
  19. kal

kal

Tulisa is hardly relevant.. I understand that you stan for her hard, playboy, but she's released 3 terrible songs, each worse after the previous. It's a sad state of affairs.

20. Wait wait wait, Sight Of You worse than Live It Up?

Nah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.