Tulisa- The Female Boss (New album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Tulisa- The Female Boss (New album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Her pants drawer.

2. Really? If it's true....it's a sad day for pop music.

3. I didn't say I was happy about it, but she's had three number #1 singles in a row and a decent-selling album.

4. kal

kal

I'm usually a sucker for ballads, and have been a sucker for Tulisa ever since N-Dubz, but this is hardly better than Live It Up...

5. brave2012

brave2012 Guest

Tulisa is gonna KILL IT when she performs the single on X Factors finals.

Girl knows how to sell a song to the public (Cheryl used to know this too before getting to up her own arse)

6. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Is this sarcasm?

7. brave2012

brave2012 Guest

Unfortunately no.

8. And about a million more people.

I don't know why you disliking her songs makes her irrelevant but OK.

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I honestly could not care less about Tulisa. Poor girl. She's not even interesting enough that I can hate her. She's just there, blathering on about being "urbin" and stuff.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  10. I thought Lana Del Ray was american for some reason haha.

Oh yeah Emeli Sande.. but no not Rita fucking Ora hell to the no she will be over before she has begun. But Emeli Sande and Adele are kinda more like ballads and stuff rather than typical popstars like Britney and Beyonce etc.. and Tulisa is more of a popstar.

I know you guys like to slate her but just wait til she performs and this smashes along with the album!!

Island likes this.
  11. This album will sell decently thanks to the X Factor effect, nothing more.

Rita Ora has three #1 singles this year alone and a #1 album, I don't think she needs to be proving her worth on the charts to the likes of Tulisa fans.

I found it funny how Tulisa insisted she couldn't care less about fashion on Xtra Factor this weekend (when someone asked her about the Scherzinger 'fashion wars')... days after launching a clothing line. For some reason I've really gone off her this year.

12. She probably has nothing to do with her clothing line to be honest.. just management cashing in. But at the same time her clothing line isn't 'current fashion' it is just typical Tulisa.

People in general are more interested in Tulisa.. Rita Ora doesn't get as much attention.

13. Clearly people are interested in Rita Ora as her album's still hanging around the top 40... where did "Live It Up" get to again?

Surely Tulisa getting more 'attention' makes her single's chart performance all the more disappointing?

14. She is American!

Island likes this.
  15. Oh well my friend Vashetti said she is a more relevant UK artist than my girl Tulisa!! Well at least that gets rid of that competition anyway...

And eddy please... Live It Up was not going to chart high because that music is not popular...just like Nicola Roberts and Madonna's last single. Live It Up was for the N-Dubz fans. Young was for the masses.

Island likes this.
  16. Tulisa is a pile of balls, as her a person I dont mind her, but...[video=youtube;VQGTRT61v7E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQGTRT61v7E[/video]
    THIS SAYS IT ALL.

17. Oh god.. there's just no fluidity in her movements at all and the styling is downright awful..

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Questionable outfit aside that's a pretty decent performance.

19. the kick at 3:07
    the awful dancing at 1:23
    plus the shoes

are the three funniest bits

20. I'm too distracted by her awful flat shoes to even notice how bad the dancing is.

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.