Tulisa- The Female Boss (New album) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Tulisa- The Female Boss (New album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I love the dancing at 1:23. It's cute.

2. Demon Panda

Demon Panda Guest

Tulisa is amazing! You guys are meanies. She's so talented, she can sing, she can rap, she can dance. She's a great performer too, her Britain's Got Talent performance was quality! Can't wait for X Factor performance!

3. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Oh God, we already have a fake user that 'STANS' for these flops. Go elsewhere.

4. I like Tulisa but there's no denying that performance was a hot mess. She really could be a decent popstar if she put effort in - Or actually, less effort. Imagine that performance with her wearing a hot dress, heels and without the big tacky black-purple hair. Without the kick, and the lame ass choreography. Just her generally singing and actually looking like she was having a good time.

EDIT: even keep the choreography, it would look a MILLION times better with a hot outfit and a smile. Look, this is what my performance standards have dropped to. This is 2012 y'all.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  5. Is there actually any need for you to be so rude/cocky..? I just enjoy talking about Tulisa...

6. And Tulisa is not a flop Resi12!

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I am mostly offended by the title of that video. Semi finals?

8. Demon Panda

Demon Panda Guest

Her dress was a misfire on BGT. It limited her moves. Plus she needs dance classes. Club moves are a bit weird to do on television.

9. Ah yes, that classic excuse, a single underperforms because it was 'for the fans'. With thousands of pounds spent on promotion and a video shot in Hawaii, of course...

10. Well not every single is going to be a hit!! Look at Madonna and Beyonce.. the lead singles of their last albums flopped here so don't see what the big deal about Live It Up is anyway! Every singer has flops sometimes!

11. That point makes perfect sense, to be honest. I imagine 'Live It Up' was to try reel back in N-Dubz fans who got put off by the generidance of 'Young'. Her record label probably expected it to do a tad better all the same but they would have been extremely foolish to think it would do anywhere near as much business as 'Young' - that sound simply isn't commercial.

12. Exactly.. they don't want to completely alienate the N-Dubz fans.

It's the second single from this album and it charted higher than the second single off Cheryl Cole's new album and Madonna's.. why is everybody calling it a massive flop! Haters gonna hate...

13. I actually think Tulisa still commands alot of respect from the urban scene. I think this album will determine whether she becomes a viable solo act or goes back to N-Dubz. Personally, I think I wouldn't mind the latter. She doesn't seem very hapy lately at all.

14. She just doesn't seem comfortable as a solo artist and any live performances she has done have been very awkward. I think she wants to get back with Ndubz badly.

15. I've always hated this sexist catchphrase of hers. Why not just call it "The Boss"? Why do you have to qualify it with "female"?

16. Because Kimberley already has that title!

Island likes this.
  17. Queen Tulisa singing live. <3

18. Between this and the Nicki Minaj 'performances' I am starting to lose faith in pop.

19. Because she thought that people would mix her up with Bruce Springsteen, of course!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  20. Because she's such an idiot that she can't even recognise her own misogyny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.