Tulisa - Visa (feat. Wiley) | The Popjustice Forum

Tulisa - Visa (feat. Wiley)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Big Bang, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Tulisa confirmed on KISS that this will be the next single from The Female Boss.

[video=youtube;qaEQSe_gaco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaEQSe_gaco[/video]

2. It's like she just wants to flop.
    The only redeeming thing about this is the chorus. Why they haven't released Live Your Life is beyond me.

3. I haven't got past the beginning "got ma VISARRRR" bit.

I can't.

4. Where is she planning to go that needs a visa? Iraq?

5. She is the whitest person ever to have "urban roots". What a vile song.

6. Oh no... seriously, there are so many better tracks on the album? Still, nice to see that she can release another single, wish her luck.

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

CHECK MY VISAAAAAAAA
    Smash.

8. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Straight out of the 2008 Jay Sean archives, and yet it's kind of brilliant. It's definitely the least-offensive song I've heard from her.

9. This is one of my favourite songs off the album, I love it!

10. It is my favourite off the album as well .. it should of been a single in place of Live It Up.

11. Prefer the N-Dubz demo but yeah, it should have been a single.

12. Live Your Life is my favourite song of the album.

13. Well by the looks of things N-Dubz are getting back together so if they go with the Visa kind of sound then this will be amazing!!

14. What are people talking about? This is a TERRIBLE SONG!

I surely question anyone's taste who finds this to be anything other than horrible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.