Tulisa | The Popjustice Forum

Tulisa

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by playboy69, Oct 9, 2014.

1. So Tulisa has confirmed on Twitter that new music is on the way very soon.

The new single is rumoured to be called 'Living Without You' and the video is being done next week (15th October).

Really buzzing for this.. she has been doing a lot of promo with her return to The X Factor, appearance at Pride of Britain awards and she is on Celebrity Juice tonight. There is expected to be an announcement in the next few days!!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  2. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I really wish her the best with this album campaign, the girl has had a rough time and I would like to see her having success.

Craig Jackson likes this.
  3. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I hope she get's some decent success out of this, just as a middle finger to everyone.

Obviously I want it to be good as well.

Craig Jackson likes this.
  4. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I'm dying for this. Love Tutu!

5. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Apparently it is going to be a very different sound to The Female Boss. No dance-pop or anything, she is going R&B. And the songs are going to be a lot about her past year of trials and break up and depression.

Got to say she has been looking stunning lately…

[​IMG]

6. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I'm ready to hear this.

7. kal

kal

Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

There is hope! I wish her luck, and hope she will be able to relive the glory days she had with N-Dubz.

8. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I'm ready.

Shame we're not getting the obviously iconic Lick My Beat though, hopefully it'll be on the album.

9. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I heard a rumour that they're delaying Grammy submission period this year to cater for the most awaited album of the millennium so far. I hope it's true.

10. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

She looks better. I guess the plastic surgery and fillers settled?

11. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Am I the only one who loved "Live It Up"? So much better than "Young".

12. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Lick My Beat needs to at least be a bonus track. I can't die happy until I've heard it.

13. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Do we know who she's working with?

14. KAG

KAG

Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Tulisa's music, however I hope this era is a success for her. She deserves some happiness after everything Mazher and the press put her through.

15. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Seeing the new thread got me so excited, so did the first post. Never thought she'd be able to release music again after The Female Boss being a flop and then the trouble she got in. Can't wait!

16. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

No, I preferred it too. It must have been "too urban" for everyone except us.

17. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Just some urban people and I know Richard Rawson has been involved and there was some mention of Kanye West being involved with a track earlier in the year but I don't know if that happened.

Either way it is looking likely that we will hear something next week..!!

18. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Looking forward to this, I hope its an improvement from 'The Female Boss'.

I wish her best of luck.

19. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Kanye West???????????????????????? Wat.

20. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

She is hot property now. She has been through a hard year and it has worked in her favour. Just like Cheryl with her 'malaria.'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.