Tulisa | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Tulisa

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by playboy69, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

"Hot property'.

????

2. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

'Malaria'

!

3. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

How do you improve PERFECTION?

4. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Legitimately roared at this. What a damn mess.

munro likes this.
  5. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Well the uk love a comeback so im sure tulisaaarr (adopts urban voice) will do well.

Hilarious how Simon said he stands by his colleagues,if she had been found guilty he would never have spoken her name again!

6. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

He's probably only "standing by her" because he got gay name dropped in court, let's face it. I want her to be successful with this, that poor woman's had an awful time from the press for absolutely no reason other than to pick on somebody who dreamed to be better than the life she lived before she was famous.

7. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

So we are due to find out all the info about the single next week!! She also is releasing her novel very soon and after the success of her TV Special (Tulisa: The Price of Fame) last month which got nearly 700,000 viewers, she is reportedly filming another one.

Also how unreal was she on Celebrity Juice!! Got the last say to Gary Barlow as well..!!

8. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Looking forward to this.

9. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Lead single is apparently premiering on the 20th of October?

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Novel?? She's writing a novel??

11. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

Woohoo buzzing for this!! Can't believe how amazing she is looking too. There is so much love for her on Twitter. I hope she delivers the goods.

12. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

It will be a very advanced picture book, I'll have you know.

munro likes this.
  13. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

She wrote an autobiography before and it was brilliant. Most celebs write books these days just cos it's Tulisa don't be serving up shit thanks..!!

14. Island

Island Staff Member

I was just checking honestly. I'm surprised though, what is it about?

15. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I found her quite disappointing on Celebrity Juice. I loved when she told Gary to fuck off, and made the joke about Louis taking his teeth out, but she wasn't really that funny during the call centre bit. I think she was quite nervous though, which is understandable considering she was probably worried about Keith taking the piss out of her.

16. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I really liked her on Celebrity Juice. I agree about the call centre bit, but I think that was just shit anyway, even Mel B was kinda boring. And when he made jokes about Dappy having sex with her of course she is gonna be grossed out.

17. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

The call centre bit was useless so that wasn't Tulisa's fault. She made a few funny jokes and looked great and Keith actually went really easy on her which was nice.

18. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

So the Female Boss turned up at the Attitude awards last night looking stunning.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow she is filming her new music video in London! And Jaymie from Union J has said that Tulisa's new song is amazing!!

19. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

The lead singles got to be AMAZING else shes got no chance at all.

20. Re: Tulisa - Second Album & Singles

I know.. she really needs it. She has done so well to be getting a second chance like this. All she needs is the song to be great and the video and she needs to promote it then she will be fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.