Tulisa | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Tulisa

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by playboy69, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Genuinely shocked at how good this is.

2. IN TEARS.

This is better than I could ever have imagined.

I'm already imagining the X Factor performance and it is phenomenal.

3. I can't stop listening to it. It has such a grown up sound to it, no cheese here, I love it!!

4. I bet 'playboy69' is so happy with all the praise Tulisa's getting considering he's a big fan.

Honestly I am just so surprised with how good it is, but it's exactly what she needed.

5. That riff coming off the second verse - JESUS.

6. Yes 'playboy69' is so happy! Considering people have been giving her so much shit since she left X Factor it is nice to show that she can come back and people can see how talented she is.

7. Because of the leak they just decided to drop it.

8. Not Tulisa changing the game out of nowhere.

9. This song and Calvin Harris' Outside are the two songs I can't stop listening to at the moment. They're just too amazing.

10. Just a shame about the vocals on the Calvin Harris one.

11. Hey, his ears need a break from Sweet Talker. 'Outside' is the equivalent to 'Like A Prayer' next to it.

12. It's a basic bop. Reminds me of Overdrive.

13. I haven't been in a club for about three months, but this song is making me want to make my return.

The 'so save me from falling to the depths without no safety, don't leave me hanging by a thread' bit is solid gold.

I can't warm to her voice in the first thirty seconds though. The strain.

14. Well played Tulisa, great comeback song and her voice has never sounded better.

15. I'm not bowled over by this but it's far better than the cheap crap from The Female Boss!

16. I can't believe the sound of Tulisa trying to hoist herself up onto a bandwagon is getting so much praise.

17. I wait with baited breath for her next BGT performance.

18. Incredible and just breathtaking. I love my dose of vanilla pop and Tulisa is queen at doing it.

19. A good song hindered by some painful vocals. Were there no Soothers in the studio when she recorded it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.