TVXQ! | The Popjustice Forum

TVXQ!

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ribzy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki
    [​IMG]
    -Junsu-Yuchun-Jaejoong-Changmin-Yunho-

The greatest boy band to ever exist.

Members:
    Kim Jaejoong (Hero)
    Kim Junsu (Xiah)
    Park Yuchun (Micky)
    Shim Changmin (Max)
    Jung Yunho (U-Know)

(동방신기) Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK - Korea
    (東方神起)(东方神起) Tong Vfang Xien Qi - China
    (東方神起) Tohoshinki - Japan
    Gods of the rising east.

Korean Discography
    Tri-angle (2004)
    Rising Sun (2005)
    "O"-Jung.Ban.Hap. (2006)
    Mirotic (2008)
    ------------As a duo-----------------
    Keep Your Head Down (2011)

Singles
    Hug
    The Way U Are
    Believe
    Tri-angle
    Whatever They Say (Acappella)
    Tonight
    Beautiful Life
    Rising Sun
    One
    Free Your Mind
    Always There
    O - Jung.Ban.Hap
    You're My Miracle
    Balloons
    Purple Line
    Mirotic
    Wrong Number
    Are You A Good Girl?
    --------------------------------------As a duo------------------------------------------
    Keep Your Head Down
    Before You Go
    How Can I

Japanese Discography

- Heart, Mind and Soul (2006)
    - Five In The Black (2007)
    - T (2008)
    - The Secret Code (2009)

Singles:

Stay With Me Tonight
    Somebody To Love
    My Destiny
    Asu Wa Kuru Kara
    Rising Sun
    Heart, Mind and Soul
    Begin
    Sky
    Miss You
    O
    Step By Step
    Choosey Lover
    Lovin' You
    Summer Dream
    Shine
    Forever Love
    Together
    Purple Line
    Two Hearts/Wild Soul Changmin solo
    Runaway/My Girlfriend Yuchun Solo
    If...?/Rainy Night Junsu solo
    Close To You/Crazy Life Yunho solo
    Keyword/Maze Jaejoong solo
    Beautiful You
    Doushite Kimi o Suki ni Natte Shimattandarō? and the flawless acapella
    Jumon (Mirotic)
    Bolero
    Kiss The Baby Sky
    Wasurenaide
    Survivor
    Share The World
    Stand By U
    Break Out
    Toki Wo Tomete
    -----------------------------As a duo---------------------------------
    Why? (Keep Your Head Down)
    Superstar - No HQ yet.

Misc:
    Last Angel with Koda Kumi.

*JYJ stuff soon*​

2. You need to add Tohoshinki to the headline above the picture please. I LOVE their japanese albums. I remember making a thread in the regular boards. It only got like 5 comments haha

I still think they are the best boy band ever. No one has come close to their talent, flaming charisma and millions of sales worldwide.

3. Yes! They definitely are the greatest male group EVER. Their talents were out of this world. When all 5 of them performed on stage everything was just magical. I hope the day they all stand together comes again soon. AKTF!

I'm going to start the first post. It'll include their incredible Japanese discography too. I can't not include Doushite in the first post haha. So perfect!

4. Well i hope i can get to see the new duo TVXQ on stage someday. I have seen JYJ and they are amazing. My attention was all about Junsu of course.

5. "Superstar" and "I Don't Know" are amazing. Dare I say their new Japanese songs destroy "Keep Your Head Down".

6. I still need to give Superstar some more listens. I love the chorus of it... But the verses haven't clicked with me yet.

7. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I started to properly get into them when they became a duo. Forgive me. I love the homo-erotic marketing/packaging.

8. I love HoMin and the homoerotic undertones in their videos and performances, haha, but I love them as 5 more than 2. Mirotic Era DBSK is just perfection.

And I love Superstar and I Don't Know.

9. it's funny how the band line up ended up. Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong becoming JYJ, while Changmin and Yunho remaining in TVXQ.

The running joke was Jaejoong as the mother while Yunho the father of the group. Of course that left Changmin as the baby. In the end Yunho took Changmin for himself.

10. http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/7171427.html

I'm not exactly a big fan, but I am very interested to see if they'll be able to do promotions.

Taeyang likes this.
  11. Shit why even bother promoting? The Korean media hates them.

12. Wait...why is it that on Wiki it still has JYJ listed as "members" and not "past members"? Are they still technically in the group?

13. The whole situation is a hot mess. I'm sure JYJ would love to get together and perform with the duo TVXQ but they crossed that bridge.

SM is just not having it.

14. I really like TVXQ and I wish I discovered them/their music before the whole line up changes. Keep Your Head Down is a good album though.

15. Well that's the great thing about the internet. Even though you are just getting into them now there tons of their earlier work cataloged and ready to be discovered.

dbskarchives.blogspot.com is a great place to start. They have TONS of stuff there.

16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Jaejoong's face is perfection.

17. Thanks for that link! I didn't know they had released so many Japanese stuff. I thought it was just one album and a couple of songs. I'll definitely check those out.

18. Yep, they've released 32 Japanese singles. The first post will be updated by tonight with all of their Japanese singles and links!

19. Yoochun has the same birthday as me! Yeah, he's so adorable. His 'I really wanna touch myself' line in Purple Line will forever be a classic.

Japanese discography put up! So much perfection~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.