Tweaked rules | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Tweaked rules

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Popjustice, May 24, 2017.

1. You kids need to get off my lawn!!

2. I don't know if this is the right place to go mention this, but maybe it'd be fine to un-censor [email protected] now? It's not really used all that much anymore (especially compared to some other expressions mentioned in this topic, none of which are censored), and it's a bit annoying to see it as **** when it's part of a song title.

3. My PJSC entry impact.

Sprockrooster and soratami like this.
  4. @Popjustice, since you've been active on the forum recently, any chance of taking care of this?

5. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Done!

6. @Popjustice @SockMonkey Is it still possible to get a username changed? Asking for a friend. No, but seriously, what the hell was I thinking?

kal and ohnostalgia like this.
  7. I have to copy and paste your username every time I tag you.

8. That's exactly why I'd like to change it. Too much hassle for multiple people. Bad decisions coming back to bite, etc.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  9. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

PM me with what you want it to be!

10. Well. I hope this isn't the improved username.

Also, Peter, remember when I asked you to change my username to RedTitsney and you never responded? That was fun. I don't want it changed now, though, ddd.

We hate everyone though?

11. [​IMG]

Chris_P likes this.
  12. Actually it was supposed to be 4am. I'm still patiently waiting though I started doubting whether my PMs had gone through.

Chris_P likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.