TWICE | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

TWICE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by squirrelfriend, Jul 6, 2016.

1. The subunit I want is Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo, and Chaeyoung. Actually, I just want that to be Twice.

2. I will nicely let you apologize

3. I won't.

nikkysan and BEST FICTION like this.
  4. I hate myself for agreeing with this.

Vesperly likes this.
  5. Just remove Dahyun from the band and we're good!

McQueer, Salami and eliminathan like this.
  6. [​IMG]

Popjustice vs. Dahyun

7. (Very) Casual Twice fan here...
    Can somebody please explain the (hilarious) hatred for Dahyun???

8. This is very normal of me but Yes Or Yes went from one of my least favorite songs of them to their second best song (only behind legendary Signal) for me in a matter of days. Like I wanted to give it a 3 in the yearly rate and now I'm probably going to give it a 10 nn.

My taste is complicated but at least it only improves ddd.

McQueer, Vesperly, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  9. Chaeyoung had a field day

10. What is wrong with these girls???

codecat, nikkysan and Slice of Life like this.
  11. TWICE members worrying that people are getting bored of them.

Queens you don't need to change for ANYONE.

[​IMG]

Slice of Life, Serg. and codecat like this.
  12. Goddess Jihyo trying to scaremonger JYP into giving them a different concept, I stan.

13. Is it safe to assume this hints at new concepts in the future???

14. No it's more like public plead for help. They've been vocal about wanting a concept change since early last year.

Vesperly and eliminathan like this.
  15. At the very least we can confirm that JYP knows they want to change concepts because it’s his reality show where he finds a new intern and in the next tweet he can be seen noting that the intern doesn’t care about their concern. So he knows it’s a concern but we’ll see if he writes them a girl crush song or just continues with their signature tried and true sound.

16. Another hit

Slice of Life and eliminathan like this.
  17. I don’t know why, but their vocals sound terrible. As in, off key. But it’s nice to see a Japenese version where they’ve actually filmed them singing the Japanese lines.

I’ve played the hell out of What Is Love? the last few days. It really is their best and one of my favourite K-pop songs ever.

savilizabeths likes this.
  18. Yeah, what is up with those vocals? They even seem to have recorded over the shouts of "What is love?" in a way that sounds really weird. I've switched to listening to the Japanese versions for all the other Twice singles, but I don't think I can for this one, which sucks because it's one of my favourites.

19. I always find it easier to learn Japanese lyrics than Korean ones but most Twice songs sound weird in Japanese.

20. I don’t know if it’s because J-Pop is a bit more “cute” and they’ve made it more girly or something. It doesn’t work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.