TWICE | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

TWICE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by squirrelfriend, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Educated legends

2. The caption made couple of points

Island, Mikl C, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  3. Successfully wrapped first show on the first ever K-GG headlined dome tour.

Island, nikkysan, eliminathan and 4 others like this.
  4. This is... crazy.

5. TWICE are bigger than GOD haself, we been knew.

Mikl C, junglefish, Island and 2 others like this.

6. Chaeyeon serving.

Seger and eliminathan like this.
  7. Can't get over the houndstooth pants suit.

8. I can't deal with Dahyun being treated more of a singer than Chaeyoung is.

Salami likes this.
  9. And Sana's outfit in the new dance practice video just made me an akgae.

I think.

I obviously don't care about stupid political netizen bullshit. Just dance practice videos.

Empty Shoebox and ysev like this.
  10. After initially being a bit "meh" about Fancy the album and playing it only because I felt like I had to, I love it now. I also keep mishearing "girls like us" as "girls like girls", which makes the song even better than it already is. I want to buy the physical album but it's like 34 euros at the place I usually buy my k-pop stuff. Yikes.

11. Both FNAC and Amazon UK have it for less than that, around 24-28€. I've been meaning to buy it myself, but I was wondering, is it likely to get a repackage? Has anything been said about that? I don't really know how these things generally work, but their last two mini-albums did get repackages. As much as I love the packaging, it'd feel kind of like a waste of money to buy it now only for a repackage to get released soon.

12. I bought it in the end oops. I can't remember for how much, though. I think it was less than 30€. The photos are gorgeous.

soratami likes this.
  13. Hate Happy Happy, LOVE Breaththrough.

14. This is still a masterpiece

15. If by masterpiece you mean steaming pile of shit, then absolutely.

Empty Shoebox and leedlelee... like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.