TWICE | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

TWICE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by squirrelfriend, Jul 6, 2016.

1. God, the camera work for this... 9 member group, 1 is singing: literally film anyone else other than the one singing.

singabob likes this.
  2. Announced the same day as their contract renewal. Kind of iconic.

tj-x, singabob, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  3. Have been listening to Twice's new Japanese album the whole morning. The album is very cohesive and I must say, there is no filler for me.

Bitter Sweet and Sandcastle are my early favourites.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    HippoSteaks likes this.
  4. I'm still obsessed with Basics and Brave. Hoping for a live performance of either song!

HippoSteaks and ultraviolet like this.
  5. Brave is a hit

HippoSteaks and singabob like this.

6. They just seem so comfortable with each other. Such a contrast to them on variety shows.

ultraviolet likes this.
  7. Talk That Talk really needs a breather from that last chorus.

8. Basics is on my list for one of my favourite b-sides of the year.

singabob, HippoSteaks and ultraviolet like this.
  9. According to some JYP schedule, their next group comeback is slated to be a full album in the second half of next year. However, Twice will have a sub-unit debut and another soloist debut for Q4 2022 or early 2023. It'll be interesting to see who will be in the sub-unit and who will be the next soloist.

Jihyo is the obvious choice for the next soloist but I wonder if they will go for someone more unexpected. I can see Mina being another possibility.

Macsun and ultraviolet like this.
  10. Even though Mina surely deserves a solo, I would rather see one from Jeongyeon or Sana. I love their personalities.

singabob, tj-x and ultraviolet like this.
  11. Think this may be a sleeper hit.

enjoy, ysev, singabob and 4 others like this.
  12. Not official news yet but JYP trademarked "Misamo" so it looks like a J-line subunit is coming.

I wonder what concept they will do and if they will focus on Korea or just Japan.

Macsun, ultraviolet and Lately like this.
  13. Sana and Momo in a sub-unit would be the death of me! Hope it's true.

singabob and ultraviolet like this.
  14. I wouldn't mind a Orange Caramel redux. We need more quirky bops.
    That'll probably more suited for Hahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

singabob likes this.
  15. For Fashion Week, Dahyun is going to New York for Michael Kors while Sana is going to Milan for Prada.

Fans are predicting that Nayeon may go to Paris for LV (she has been associated with them for quite a while now) but only issue is that it falls between the fansigns in Japan.

JYP is finally letting these girls out of the country to do some solo promotion.

Lately, superloves and ultraviolet like this.
  16. This unexpected iconic crossover.

Lately, Chachachan, codecat and 8 others like this.
  17. Chaeyoung looks so good in that styling.

I wonder if she even knows who Naomi Campbell is or if Naomi even knows who Chaeyoung is.

ultraviolet likes this.
  18. Is this another US exclusive only?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.