Twin Peaks | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

Twin Peaks

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by filmnoirish, Dec 18, 2009.

1. A few twin peaks Facebook groups I'm in are reporting Julee Cruise has passed away. Her husband has posted in a few groups but nothing confirmed yet.

2. She did. She was ill for a long time. She was a dear friend of mine, and wish her spirit peace.

3. Such a shame to hear. I only had the fortune of meeting her once but a lovely person.

DominoDancing, Heretic and berserkboi like this.
  4. That’s so sad. The day the music died.

5. RIP Julee. Falling is still the most hauntingly beautiful piece of music I've ever heard

6. This is so sad, RIP Julee, her music is so beautiful.

7. I just finished my first rewatch of The Return and it’s a shockingly rewarding rewatch. I could set my expectations aside and just enjoy all the fantastic performances and visuals. It’s a shame Kyle MacLachlan didn’t get any Emmy love as he plays like four different characters perfectly.

Also being able to follow the threads much better this time made the ending 10x more bone chilling. I really think it’s perfect.

8. The ending was so powerful. My only real quibble about The Return was the lack of Sheryl Lee.

And yet, that ending was so powerful, Lee was so brilliant, she made those few moments so impactful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.