Twitter | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

Twitter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cervoriaeff Bop, Dec 29, 2008.

1. How about no.
    I follow people back to be fair - "follow me I'll follow you back" i said that because theres a load of shite people on twitter who don't follow back because they think they're life's are realllllly interesting and that people actually care about their tweets. When actually no one gives a fuck.

2. yeah I've made the mistake of following some celebs. It's a surprise that they don't have alot to say about themselves. You'd think they'd actually have something interesting to say now and again..

3. I've been thinking about deleting my account .
    And starting over when I feel like it.
    It really is irrelevant now & I know I must have a bunch of barnacles following me.
    Except I know there's a few followers who still genuinely tweet and talk to me.

When Tumblr integrated Twitter into their interface, at the time it seemed like a awesome idea to me.... yeah I've never used that shit.

4. But no one on this forum knows you, and I'm not desperate for friends. And I don't care if someone doesn't find me interesting, I've learnt not to care about what other people think.

5. Of course no one on this forum knows me!
    I'd be slightly freaked out if anyone did to be honest.

6. I hate Twitter so much. I update mine but I have to be careful because I feel a bit too confessional and...it's nobody's business. And yet what do I update it with if I don't update it at all?

I'm going to delete it soon.

7. I quit Twitter a few weeks ago.
    I don't know why.

8. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Because it's shit, the whole site I mean not just your Twitter page.

9. duckface

duckface Guest

Yeah, I've been kind of bleh about Tweeting lately as well. Not enough people I know are on it, so that's probably why. Although even if they were, I'd rather just speak to them directly. As of now I just use it to converse with people I know in other countries and bitch about comic books and the Arab-Israeli problem.

10. I've found myself not even logging into Twitter in ages, and I'm torn about whether to get back into it...

11. right now, I prefer it to Facebook.

12. Charley

Charley Staff Member

When you favourite a tweet does the person who wrote it get notified?

13. I love twitter. My username is _ShaneReaction. If it wasn't for Twitter I wouldn't have met Ellie Goulding and become friends with her!

14. Anyone else watching and laughing at the argument between Perez and Spencer?

15. Perez blocked TeenToday...apparently that makes TT cool, I can't see it myself.

16. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Hello.

In case any of you are following me and suddenly see what seems to be a "randomer" on your feed, I've gone from being @multimediac17 to being @TheRichardEric.

Thank you, friends and associates.

17. Oh and I've changed mine to @roxiemcnicol as well.

18. I'm @CiaranFitz if anyones interested!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.