Twitter

Twitters oldest member, @IvyBean104, passed away early this morning. I know I never met her but I am genuinely saddened- her tweets used to brighten my day. RIP Ivy.

It doesn't seem to let me follow anyone today...keeps ticking ok but not incrementing the number of people I follow...

Roxie said:
Dilemma: what do you do if you're following someone who you dislike but they like you? Do you unfollow? Or is that mean?
If by "liking" you mean having a crush on you, unfollowing them would probably be a bit mean.
If you just don't like their tweets, I don't see why you should continue following them. Then again, you could also just not pay attention to the things they write.

Ice Cream Skies said:
Roxie said:
Dilemma: what do you do if you're following someone who you dislike but they like you? Do you unfollow? Or is that mean?

If by "liking" you mean having a crush on you, unfollowing them would probably be a bit mean.
If you just don't like their tweets, I don't see why you should continue following them. Then again, you could also just not pay attention to the things they write.

No, not liking as in having a crush on you, just as in they don't dislike you.

But I just think I'll unfollow them spontaneously one day.

^ I would say it depends on who followed who. If they started following you, then you followed them, then I guess it's not too bad but if it's vice versa then it might seem a bit mean. If that makes sense.

Roxie said:
Ice Cream Skies said:
Roxie said:

No, not liking as in having a crush on you, just as in they don't dislike you.

But I just think I'll unfollow them spontaneously one day.
Oh! I see.

But unfollowing them spontaneously is a good idea too, I think.

I'm waiting until I get to 100 Followers and then I'll start following you all. I know that sounds weird but...I have to do it. I don't know why. It's a bit OCD even though I don't have OCD.

I can start following you all now. I've reached 100 Followers. It's bizarre, I literally couldn't follow people on Twitter until that number was reached.

I still don't understand the point of Twitter, anyone care to explain it to me? Isn't it basically just a glorified facebook status update?? So what is the point, when you could just update on there?