Two Door Cinema Club - Lost Songs (Found) | The Popjustice Forum

Two Door Cinema Club - Lost Songs (Found)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Andy French, Jun 4, 2020.

1. New single is out tomorrow:

Sounds like a banger.

burzacott, sinner, 2014 and 1 other person like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Yath! I didn't like their last album but I love the sound of this!

Andy French likes this.
  3. Is this a 10-yr anniversary of 'Tourist History' thing? The logo matches that album cover.

This snippet is taking me right back to 2010 - I can practically smell the VK soaked into the student union carpet.

2014 likes this.
  4. New music so soon? Exciting!

I enjoyed their last album, however the last time I listened to it was... probably last summer.

5. I remember how huge they were in 2012. They came to Argentina and people were really crazy about them, I remember at the gig people waiting outside and the moment they saw the singer was crazy. I never saw that much euphoria.

6. ADM

ADM

I think this is an unreleased/unfinished project, the cover art has "Lost Songs (Found)" on it? I was listening last night and noticed it felt unmastered.

They're so great though. I love putting them on in the office and everyone saying, "Oh yeah, these are still great aren't they!", I also fancy Sam.

magictreehouse likes this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's cute but hopefully new material isn't too far away. Oop and I forgot False Alarm was their last album, that was cute, it's Gameshow I really didn't rate.

aux likes this.
  8. Somehow, False Alarm completely passed me by. I've liked most of their stuff but I find them kind of hard to get excited about, if that makes sense.

9. Random thing: the cowbells of Dua's Don't Start Now were inspired by them. According to the producer.

sinner likes this.
  10. I’m obsessed with their new song. It’s so pop, joyful and life affirming

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.