U.S. Politics | Page 1171 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Anderson, ha woke era is approaching.... in 2047.

joe_alouder, Synthline, K94 and 9 others like this.
  2. America's Woke Pop era is here, let's hope it doesn't flop.

3. Anderson hung out with The Ghost of New Year's Future AKA Andy Cohen last week and realized if he didn't become more substantial, he would spend the rest of his professional career doing Clubhouse Playhouse reenactments on Bravo for the rest of his life and quickly switched course. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

4. Remember when he tweeted racist and fake videos? There was outcry for a couple of days (but his base loved it) and then nothing happened. I don't understand why Democrats don't come out to officially condemn this blatantly racist and unfit President. Remember the constant war Obama faced?

K94, Bobbyrae, Someboy and 4 others like this.
  5. Trump now trying to deny the 'shithole' quote. The good sis Durbin, who was in the meeting, didn't wait long.

No Republicans are speaking out.

6. It was funny to see D*nald Tr*mp say he should start recording his meetings, maybe he should if he can't remember what he says in them!

K94, Rem, aaronhansome and 7 others like this.
  7. I don't even live there anymore and struggle with the idea of potentially 3 more years of this shit. American friends, you have my deepest sympathies - it must be stressful living in the shadow of this crap.

aaronhansome, Hyrulian, andru and 4 others like this.
  8. Well thankfully we can now cross out the somehow living decaying corpse of Joe Biden as a serious 2020 consideration.

[​IMG]

9. I mean after he coated over an apology for his treatment of Anita Hill I was saying absolutely not anyways. He can't even make it past Iowa in the primary without imploding so it wasn't realistic.

goldsoundz and Sanctuary like this.
  10. Racism confirmed

K94, Rem, aaronhansome and 5 others like this.
  11. He has also referred to inner cities and black neighborhoods as shitholes (or something to that effect) before so I have no idea why everyone is surprised. He is the epitome of the racist, sexist, dementia-ridden grandpa who screams back at Fox and Friends on the TV and that's his appeal, I suppose.

12. Like literally he’s been an overt racist white nationalist since - what? - at least the 80s?

joe_alouder, K94, Rem and 9 others like this.
  13. Is there anyone around him with a semblance of a clue?

clean your wig fridge and andru like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  15. Just another confirmation of how rotten people at Fox are.

16. Yuck. This thing that always infuriates me is we're very lucky if we're born in a safe country, unaffected by things like poverty, war, corruption and grave injustices. If that was happening here, we'd be first in line to hop the border and seek refuge and safety elsewhere and we would expect other countries to help us by providing the same kinds of aid, shelter and a place of safety that we currently provide them. These people are so disgusting and incapable of empathy.

17. Also like....colonialism and imperialism.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.