U.S. Politics | Page 1190 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. I have never, ever seen someone so young speak with so much eloquent white-hot rage inside them. These are fucking incredible human beings.

2. President of the US openly promotes gerrymandering

I'm sorry for getting his orange grease all over this thread but the shamelessness just blows my mind.

3. BUTHEREMAILS!

4. The Supreme Court has already declined to hear the case due to the fact that it was settled by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. They'll bitch and moan but hopefully it stays the way it is because it really makes Pennsylvania the swing state that it is instead of the GOP gerrymandered mess which kept more GOP reps in power. It could be evenly split now with a chance of Dems taking one or two extra seats to be the majority.

5. I feel like this is getting close to wrapping up with all the shoes dropping. I know Trump probably won't be indicted for the Russia bit but maybe on the non-Russia side of things Mueller really will at least come through with obstruction of justice charges. I really would like to see Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. indicted. Still perched ghoulz.

6. The final nail in his coffin

7. I know I shouldn't still be surprised by the lows certain people will go but why are people trolling the more outspoken survivors? Saying they're crisis actors etc.

People really are deplorable

clean your wig fridge likes this.
  8. I have never wanted to punch someone in the face this much. The right have lost their minds.

clean your wig fridge likes this.
  9. These right wingers are a fucking trip.

The memes about banning cars because of drunk drivers, the Democrats are using children to finally come for everyone's guns, and the good old meme that Planned Parenthood has actually killed people but guns haven't are all fucking insane..

10. I try not to look at right wing twitter but I took a peek earlier and the girls are PRESSED'T over the success of Black Panther. Their desperate attempts to discredit its significance were so delicious and now I want to go see it again.

11. fancygreen, Kuhleezi, Rem and 15 others like this.
  12. SCREAM. How tf did I not notice that name?!

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Overdose, R92 and 2 others like this.
  13. Nothing but respect for my president

Kuhleezi, Rem, Andy French and 9 others like this.
  14. Huge walkouts in Florida today.

Meanwhile, Trump tweeted asking why 'Jeff Session' isn't investigating Obama for Russian meddling....

K94, Mr Blonde, Rem and 15 others like this.
  15. Also, I want nothing more than for Don Jr. to go to prison. Literally nothing.

K94, Kuhleezi, Rem and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.