U.S. Politics | Page 1244 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. All these assholes are reaching so hard.
    She didn't say anything about Sarah Huckabee's looks. She said she loved her as Aunt Lydia, a character that perfectly parallels Sarah's own role in the administration; as the keeper of lies and peddler of propaganda.

Rem, Remorque, chriscrk and 14 others like this.

2. Anyway, here's Emma being iconic again

Rem, VivaForever, fancygreen and 14 others like this.
  3. Michelle has gone on Twitter to say she wasn't criticising anyone's appearance and called out someone who was moaning about it. People are so stupid.

4. K94

K94

5. The right wingers would whine about anything she said, self-victimization is their brand. What surprised me is those 'objective' shills like Maggie Haberman raising a stink about it. Obviously she's still on Trump's payroll.

EDIT:

Valuing access over truth.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  6. Everyone in the Republican Party suddenly having a conscience over how “badly” Sarah and Kellyanne were treated is giving me

[​IMG]

7. They deserved each and every bit of their mass evisceration.

8. LTG

LTG

Anyone know if Michelle is touring? I wanna get a meet & greet.

R92, Remorque, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  9. Neither of these jokes are about Sanders’s appearance. The first one suggests that, like the character Ann Dowd plays on the Hulu series based on Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel, Sanders acts as a complicit oppressor on behalf of an authoritarian government. The other joke riffs on a Maybelline slogan to highlight the fact that Sanders lies to the American people on a regular basis on behalf of her boss. You can be offended by either of these insinuations, but at least be offended by what Wolf actually insinuated.

From Jen Chaney at Vulture, articulated perfectly.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/michelle-wolf-sarah-huckabee-sanders-whcd-joke.html

R92, Mjg0806, Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.
  10. K94

K94

Feel like not enough are talking about her ending the show with "Flint still doesn't have clean water". It was all fantastic and though the Trumpians won't change their behaviour, this was the embarrassing reality check they needed.

Rem, Bobbyrae, R92 and 13 others like this.
  11. I just saw the roast and immediately ran to this thread to see what ya'll had to say. I am not disappointed and am surrounded by amazing people on this forum!

Kuhleezi, sexercise, K94 and 7 others like this.
  12. You know every single one of the lumpy tumors that make up the GOP would throw both Kellyanne AND Sarah under the bus if they had to. They're not fooling anyone.

13. Why are those journalists acting like pandering suck-ups? It is a roast. There are no limits at a roast. You endure each and every single jab that comes your way whether you like it or not - and if you don't like it, don't go.

WowWowWowWow and andru like this.
  14. And poor offended Sarah Huckabee Sanders just said Trump likes punching back when he said Mika was bleeding badly.

Meanwhile, the WHPC did out out a statement and it's just as grovelly and apologetic as you'd expect

AshleyKerwin and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. Honestly, I think they all depend on Sarah Sanders and Kellyanne for leaks and gossip every single day and are terrified the access will end. I cannot explain their stupid cries for civility and balance in the face of people who lie to them every single day and right wingers who will despise them no matter what. It's bizarre and unsettling, like there isn't any free press at all and they all just suck at Trump's teet for ratings like Michelle Wolf said.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. “If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?”

[​IMG]

17. Mess @ MAGA Haberman constantly having to fabricate an excuse for her faux outrage.

Also I can't find the tweet(s) but MAGA/Andrea Mitchell/Mika projecting their own opinions on SHS's looks onto Michelle's joke = tea.

VivaForever, K94, sexercise and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.