U.S. Politics | Page 1245 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. “it’s kind of crazy that the Trump campaign was in contact with Russia when the Hillary campaign wasn’t even in contact with Michigan"

[​IMG]

2. She's THE WORST.

3. [​IMG]
    word = quote

K94, Terminus, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  4. I keep vacillating on what my favorite Michelle moment was, besides all of them. “CNN is here, you guys love breaking news. Congratulations, you did it. You broke the news” may be today’s top pick.

5. Also, I think it should be mentioned that last year, it’s not like Hasan Minhaj treated everyone with kid gloves. He went there on quite a few things. But I think the main difference was that no one from the administration was there, and he says he was asked not to roast them in their absence.

So like it has already been said, it’s pretty shitty to ask a comedian to come to support an event that honors (among other things) the first amendment, give her 20 minutes at the podium, and then kneecap her afterwards for doing exactly what you asked her to do. Sad!

6. They're really running with it, huh?

[​IMG]

7. The New York Times just leaked Mueller's questions for Trump in time for Rachel Maddow's show, and oh my gosh she's so visibly excited she looks like she might orgasm on camera.

Meanwhile, one must wonder whether it's actually a good thing that his questions are public now, no?

8. "What's Uncle Tom but for white women who disappoint other white women? Oh, I know, Aunt Coulter!"

[​IMG]

Rem, Mr.Arroz, VivaForever and 26 others like this.
  9. Wait, a female comedian humiliating the bourgeoisie and making them all feel uncomfortable?? I'm in LOVE.

10. Same, sis.

Same.

11. Michelle Wolf's Netflix series starts this month, just FYI.

Rem, K94, Bobbyrae and 17 others like this.
  12. The questions leaked from Trump's old lawyers' notes, so these aren't anything that his team didn't already know. They came from when Mueller was trying to get Trump to agree to a meeting and was being transparent with the questions that were on the table.

Most of them seem to be circling around obstruction of justice, which is probably why the Trump team said no to the interview. The leak doesn't damage Mueller's ability to build a case, it just makes Trump look crazy guilty for not being trusted to answer simple questions.

13. Fucking scream!

She should have had them removed.

Cathal and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. LTG

LTG

Rem, aaronhansome, Kuhleezi and 17 others like this.
  15. Me paying dust to every weasel that enabled Trump and now comes crying for mercy

[​IMG]

16. This video gives me so much joy every single time I watch it.

Fucking spectacular. Greatest political ad ever.

17. DITCH COCAINE MITCH

[​IMG]

Modeblock and VivaForever like this.
  18. LTG

LTG

my nickname in prison

19. And that's not even the best part! "When you vote for me, you're voting for the sake of the kids" with the creepy smile literally had me in tears last night.

Incidentally, the coal mine incident to which he refers:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Big_Branch_Mine_disaster

He also recently referred to Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, the Secretary of Transportation, as a "wealthy Chinaperson," which someone at Splinter correctly observed "is both very racist and a hilarious attempt at a being politically correct while still using a slur."

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.