U.S. Politics | Page 1246 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. .....................................................................

2. Oh my god, Hil. Keep digging that hole in that upstate forest you're sequestered in, girl.

Karaoke night at the FBI must be lit.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  3. Sis I know the doc cleared your health but reaches at your age is a one way ticket to the ER girl.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  4. Exhibit 9003622, your honor

5. Ok but like ...

Trump needed a layaway plan to pay back $130,000? So rich!!!

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  6. Someone explain why this is illegal/good for us dd. I don't have a law degree.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  7. I’m no expert either but if I’m following this correctly, Trump repeatedly said he knew nothing about the payment, ask Michael Cohen about it, I’m not involved... so how does he know how to repay Cohen for Cohen’s payment to Stormy if he knows nothing about the payment?

This also contradicts Cohen’s statement of “Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly.” BUT THEY DID, MIKEY

Clearly the fact that he lied counts for nothing, since he has already told 3,000 lies so far and is still standing. But I think the argument to be made is that the payment was made for the benefit of the campaign (i.e. Stormy not talking before the election) and therefore should have been disclosed to the FEC, which big surprise, it wasn’t. And it gets even more dicey if campaign funds are involved.

8. I see. I just worry the lie (as it stands) won't matter. I need one of them to lie under oath basically.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  9. I hope he mixed up Knowles sisters and meant "Sandcastle Disco."

10. I’m holding out for Sandcastles in the Sand by Robin Sparkles.

Smooth Criminal, kal and fancygreen like this.
  11. Oh also according to #HottieAvenatti

Bank Secrecy Act
    I know it’s wikipedia, whatever

Modeblock, fancygreen and Jwentz like this.
  12. Giuliani looks more and more like that creepy pedophile guy who violated his probation by lip syncing songs on YouTube

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  13. Giuliani will be the nail in the coffin. He's even more clueless and unhinged than Trump.

14. All I can picture is Comey trying to recreate that dramatic part in the song where her voice cracks and it's giving me HIVES. Like, please don't sing Rihanna's Higher next.

Jwentz and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. "I paid $130K to stop this woman from lying about something that didn't happen"

How fucked is he?

vague, andru, Bobbyrae and 10 others like this.
  16. “People of wealth”

So..... not Donald Trump then?

vague, aniraz, andru and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.