U.S. Politics | Page 1259 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. "I see the media"

"rest assured"

"!"

Yes, Donald definitely wrote this himself.

2. Melania is going to be the new Shelley Miscavige isn’t she.

That Michael Moore teaser though OMG.

CaliDevotion and WowWowWowWow like this.
  3. This SCREAMS of "Hmmm I'm just sitting in my chair MADE FOR HUMANS enjoying my HUMAN TEA and feeling HUMAN EMOTIONS that HUMANS LIKE ALL OF YOU are feeling. Haha I am a human."

4. Looks like they installed a “brief glimpse of almost humanlike emotion” chip into Sarah Huckabee Sanders today:

Or maybe she felt the last piece of her soul die off because now she is lying to children too.

5. America is a mess.

6. I wonder if they talked body image too.

7. By the way did we discuss how the SNL skit where Michael Cohen keeps switching phones was funny enough but apparently he actually did have five separate phones — and 3 of those 5 yielded MORE THAN A MILLION FILES

8. Are those photos of his parents in the background? Of course the one with the woman is half the size of the one with the man.

9. Not sure if this clip will be geoblocked, but earlier tonight, Hottie Avenatti announced that he has “personal knowledge” of Trump being on at least one of the audiotapes that Michael Cohen was apparently making (and seized by the Feds). And the idea that the whole ship might sink partially based on low-quality shredders is high-quality hilarious.

andru and theelusivechanteuse like this.
  10. The President of the United States, everyone.

andru and WowWowWowWow like this.
  11. What is this? I genuinely thought it was photoshopped at first...

12. Kim has been lobbying Jared and Ivanka to get Trump to pardon Alice Marie Johnson (a 63 year old grandma who was sentenced to life without parole for a first-time non-violent drug offense in 1996).

Call me cynical but there is an ulterior motive here and I can't figure out Kimye's game plan.

13. Vhjejdkrkfociemoxgjskkfkcos;s

14. uh...

andru and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. Screaming because Kim thought she did that, but rolling my eyes because of COURSE...

16. It's 9 AM and there's already been enough news today to have me depressed for a year.

xOJakeXo, Kuhleezi, mrdonut and 6 others like this.
  17. MAGATs really trying to compare Roseanne’s racist shit to this and it’s even more hilarious considering these people donned so many articles of clothing and even chanted at rallies calling Hillary a bitch and cunt.

I’ve been done for awhile but right wingers especially those lapping at Trump’s teats are just so fucking stupid and it gets worse and worse.

18. I don’t even know who the fuck this guy is and am loathed to share him but what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to come up with this utter shit?

“Haha racism can actually be really funny!!”
    “Did you just call a white woman a cunt?? You’re vile!!!! Die!!!!” Etc etc.

I think I hate the state of the world atm, maybe we did all die in 2012 and this is all just some alternate realty? Makes u think x

19. I am disgusted.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.