U.S. Politics | Page 1585 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. ...He's gonna get re-elected, isn't he?

2. I honestly don’t think so but I think it’s going to be a MUUUUUCCCH closer final result than we’re anticipating.

3. Get his ass up and out. Trash!

4. I mean that’s insane and all but the launch speech was a snooze overall, Warren was on fire in contrast yesterday. Please just keep Biden away, I beg of thee.

5. I'm operating under the assumption that he will. No joke nn. I'm terrified.

Bobbyrae, Someboy, Floppie and 12 others like this.
  6. Me too sis. But I guess it's what America deserves after... pretty much our entire existence Dddd.

7. Wait. Warren popped the fuck off yesterday.

HaveASit and inevitable like this.
  8. Not to sound complacent or to relitigate 2016, but he won because of a specific set of circumstances linning up. It won’t be easy next year but it’s also more than doable.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  9. After reading the NYT profile on him the other day, I do wonder, strictly from an optics point of view, how someone like Beto would play opposite Trump. His “simple, good-hearted, friendly neighborhood man” schtick is basically the opposite of Trump’s aggressive, hot headed, blowhard persona and I think having the two opposite each other would only highlight those negative aspects in Trump.

michaelhird, Hyrulian, andru and 7 others like this.
  10. Why is he so bad at running for president?

11. Okay but it’s 2019 Booker sis, if your ‘friends’ don’t ‘get’ what the ‘issue’ is with the Blackface scandal then I’d dump ‘em in the trash.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  12. K94

K94

I don't want to be pessimistic but none of these candidates are filling me with hope and excitement at the moment. Let's just accept AOC as our supreme global leader, tbh.

13. If after 4 years of continuous corruption and abuse of power Democrats can't get their head out of their asses and present a viable, attractive alternative, then the GOP deserves to win and sell off the country to the highest bidder.

Mikl C and johnny_tsunami like this.
  14. I really hope we can set aside some ongoing media narratives this week. Namely the Virginia scandals, the Bezos-as-a-hero story, and the shutdown. (Meaning I hope the Va. folks all finally resign and the shutdown is averted. And media grows up and gets over the thrill of the Pecker headlines.)

We have this new Congress and they have zero media room to discuss actual legislation. We'll be moving on to 2020 talk full-time in a matter of months. It's kind of frustrating.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  15. Niecy Nash for president.

16. Klobuchar winning early praise from GOP senators for being a great senator and person is truly what I needed this morning

ThighHighs and AshleyKerwin like this.

17. I’m just starting to watch so I have nothing to add ddd just wanted to share it with y’all.

inevitable likes this.
  18. Kamala admitting she smoked weed on The Breakfast Club. This simulation is wild.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.