U.S. Politics | Page 1657 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Nacho fries teas except those are good

johnny_tsunami, Floppie and James2009 like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nooniebao, VivaForever and LTG like this.

3. I got goosebumps. Streaming party anyone?

Modeblock and Ashling92 like this.
  4. 3Xs

3Xs

Ddd not doxxed and disenfranchised though. Systematically oppress ha and ha supporters and make sure their servers aren't operational!

[​IMG]

edit: My computer illiterate ass self just realized I mixed up doxxing with a DoS attack ddddddd. Well, nonetheless, all methods to END Biden's Boomer campaign of terror must be taken!!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  5. Wendy's deserves whatever it gets for getting rid of the spicy chicken nuggets #AmericuntyShift.

ThighHighs, inevitable and Mr.Arroz like this.
  6. I had no idea they did that, then again I’ve not been in a few months. Mess.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  7. Meanwhile Burger King is trying to sell us their cardboard spicy dry sand-nuggets for a dime each.

ANYWAYS I really need everyone to get behind Elizabeth Warren.

8. I've already seen two assholes from my hometown come out as Biden stans. They supported Hillary so...*pretends to be shocked* I guess.

johnny_tsunami and He like this.
  9. LTG

LTG

Hillary had iconic ideas like making maternity leave and paid holiday a thing like the rest of the developed world.

Biden is Hillary’s centris rhetoric, with more centrist policies.

10. He is a damn mess here. And this is hosts that all like him playing softball.

Stopremix and AshleyKerwin like this.

11. You.... literally had a show where the premise was firing people.

nooniebao, KYLE, VivaForever and 9 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. 3Xs

3Xs

Joe Biden is basically a Republican so no wonder Megan loves him.

What a disaster of an interview. Not a single policy question. They talked to him the same way you might talk to an uncle you haven't seen in a while. Our country is fucked if this is going to be the mainstream press' behavior towards him.

14. It is.

And it is.

[​IMG]

VivaForever and 3Xs like this.
  15. LTG

LTG

whatta mess

HorseTears likes this.
  16. I know 76 year olds aren’t all spry, cartwheeling caffeine machines but Joe seems ... like he’s running on 0.75x speed?

17. 3Xs

3Xs

One day after his first campaign stop at... the home of the Senior VP of Comcast, guess who's been hired to run Biden's campaign communications? Why, it's none other than the NBC News communications director!

I'm sure it's just a complete coincidence that NBC happens to be owned by Comcast. And I'm sure neither of those things will possibly influence NBC's coverage of his campaign!

[​IMG]

18. When Comcast/Xfinity starts throttling our connections to any non-Biden candidate related content...

19. There is no way that Joe is going to go the distance.

I just don't think where the world is right now, someone with a long record of service is ever going to be viewed favourably by the public. Anyone with a 50 year career in public office will have enough misfires to provide sufficient ammunition to undermine all of their current positions.

His rhetoric and roll-out has also been horrible. I can understand the style-over-substance approach given Hillary's policy-centric platform failed to connect, but literally everything he has said so far has really unapologetically alienated the young and/or more left leaning voters in the democratic party. His appearance on the View really was sluggish too... which is inexcusable given how much they soft-balled him.

The question really is, if Warren builds on this second-wind, will she eat away at Bernie's vote? She has no chance in a general election but the fact she is more policy focused than Bernie is appealing to me.

I do think if the Democrats want to go for a more centrist candidate, Buttigieg is preferable over Biden in every way. However, he has been so light on policies that it's difficult to actually put your finger on what he actually wants to do - which is without a doubt going to be his undoing. The candidates further left than him have been able to articulate a much clearer vision of where they want to take the country. Buttigieg has been able to sell himself exceptionally well, and by all accounts, he seems very appealing as a person... but he's going to implode very quickly if he can't find any sort of galvanising vision for America that is substantiated by meaningful policies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.