U.S. Politics | Page 1659 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. C'mon Theresa Tomilinson!

Although I think Stacey was the best bet at making this a tossup race ":/"

inevitable likes this.
  2. If anything it should prove how near impossible is to establish a credible smear campaign and enlighten them/the masses to the fact that maybe we can all just believe survivors?

VivaForever likes this.
  3. No one:

Not a single soul:

Marianne Williamson: reactivates crystalline DNA via multilateral economic policy

[​IMG]

ThighHighs likes this.

4. [​IMG]

5. LTG

LTG

Tulsi’s qualified through individual donors and at least 3 polls giving her 1%. Kristen’s only in because of the polls so far.

6. He's always so ahead of the curve. The mind of a mastermind.

7. Nate Silver spotlighting any poll he could find to discredit Sanders? It must be a day ending in Y. Remember when he said Trump would never be the GOP nom? A kii. A cackle.

My subconscious: Marty, hold me. I'm scared.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  8. Do any of these polls include respondents younger than like... 35? Because most 18-34 year olds would support free college and universal healthcare

9. [​IMG]

johnny_tsunami and Artemisia like this.
  10. I want to die seeing Joe that high, but I'm not surprised at all. Very happy to see Warren jumping to second though!

everybodylovesx likes this.
  11. LiK

LiK

Embarrassing for Sanders, but loving the sudden boost i'm seeing for Warren recently.

12. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I think Liz, Harris, and Beto have the most to gain from the debate. Booty will find himself looking for the nearest exit.

Bernie will be Bernie and Joe is going to be embarrassed.

13. Honestly I can respect anyone’s decision except for someone who voted Biden. I cannot understand how anyone can think he is a viable candidate.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  14. Stacey not running for senate....girl. Her and Beto are making such a mistake not trying for those vital seats.

15. I like Warren the best, but obviously he's a viable candidate who can appeal to voters in states Democrats need to win back, such as him having roots in Pennsylvania.

16. Ah, yes, a white centrist whose crown jewel is their prolonging of the Obama administration is always going to succeed. That's never failed before.

17. You mean Barr did everything he could to avoid the immediate call for Trump's impeachment? Color me SHOCKED!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.