U.S. Politics | Page 1666 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. The way the establishment dropped Harris and golden boy Buttigieg the moment Biden announced... the sheer lack of shame dddd.

2. It is kind of crazy the amount of institutions fawning over Biden.

I still fucking hate Alyssa Milano. Shannen and Rose were right.

3. The MSNBC Buttigieg clip I watched live this morning and my head spun trying to understand what they were doing. They broadcast that story even though all of the panel was like "Meh, it's just growing pains." I had no idea what the takeaway was supposed to be.

But then, that's 90 percent of segments on Morning Joe.

4. Never forget.

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. 3Xs

3Xs

Me dragging Buttigieg and Harris every other day in this thread only to sort of miss them now that the media machine is pushing Republican operative Biden

[​IMG]

8. I appreciate all of her work to de-stigmatize HIV but whew Alyssa Cilantro can really fuck off now.

Save us Bernie and Elizabeth.

VivaForever likes this.
  9. Ridnkddn right. Quiet as it’s kept, Harris has the 2nd strongest messaging on Medicare for All among major candidates. I’d take her over Biden in a heartbeat.

nooniebao, K94, AshleyKerwin and 8 others like this.
  10. Andrew Neil (Conservative BBC news presenter who I usually can’t stand) just interviewed B*n Sh****o on BBC and just destroyed him. It was magic television.

I’m not going to darken this forum with that person’s face but it’s all over Twitter.

11. Shapiro’s actually doing MAJOR back tracking on Twitter too. He tried his usual ‘the person was a leftist liberal or whatever’ and people are reading him to filth because Neil is right wing. This is one of (the only?) time the mainstream media has actually completely humiliated him it’s glorious.

Ashling92 likes this.
  12. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

I don’t want to be impaled and have my organs torn out and spread across the thread, but I still like Kamala. She’s my second choice. She said a lot of good things in her Pod Save America (I know, I know) interview.

13. Warren is now my first choice but yeah I still like Harris as well. I just need Buttigieg and Biden to exit stage left.

Jwentz, bakerboy92, Ashling92 and 2 others like this.
  14. Warren and Harris are my one and two. Castro and Gillibrand might be next.

VivaForever and Ashling92 like this.
  15. 100% here for Warren and Harris also. Yes to female candidates who support Medicare for All.

16. He doesn’t even delete the dumb tweets once he goes back on them...

drewsky and inevitable like this.
  17. A friend of mine is hosting a Biden fundraiser at his home in two weeks. Got the RSVP email today. $1000 to attend and $2800 for a photo op. I wonder how many he (they) do of these a week???

inevitable likes this.
  18. Why the fuck would anyone pay that much to meet a politician? Madonna, sure. But Biden?

Straight people are fucking weird.

19. Unlike our Main Pop Girls, rats are beholden to these "charitable" contributions.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    toby3000, inevitable and 3Xs like this.
  20. I love how Biden just isn’t even pretending to at least try to push for small individual donations like basically everyone else. He’s a goddamn mess and please let him implode soon like he always does but watch this time he’ll scoot on through.

VivaForever likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.