U.S. Politics | Page 1668 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Ugh. Cancel Alabama.

2. Where are the lips???

[​IMG]

3. Completely f*ck these evil men and their despicable beliefs/vote, but I can’t wait til we retire the whole “no lips” joke - I don’t care if white people are offended but there are POC and mixed race folks who have thin lips who have to see these kind of comments on Twitter all the time; body shaming for certain features always feels gross. Like - I would get it way more if it was about their actual skin tone being white which directly adds to their privilege, but lots of people have thin lips who don’t deserve to be made to feel
    bad. It’s sorta the same thing with constant small dick jokes, or fat shaming jokes about Trump. Like isn’t their despicable character- or even the thing that affords them their privilege, like their whiteness or maleness - enough of a thing to joke about/criticize instead of a feature anyone could have?

(I know it was meant to be a joke, maybe I’m doing too much. Again, it’s not about these guys, who I hope rot in hell, but the people who may come across comments like these who are then gonna feel bad about how they look)

aniraz, kalonite, Rei Ayanami and 3 others like this.
  4. I genuinely cannot even put into words how angry this makes me.

THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT BABIES. They don't support healthcare, food stamps, basic maternity leave. They don't give a SHIT. They literally only care about controlling women. That's it.

I am so TIRED of men regulating women's bodies across the world.

Really interesting how conservatives are against regulating everything (corporations, guns, elections), but weirdly have zero issue regulating women's vaginas.

aniraz, Rei Ayanami, Bobbyrae and 5 others like this.
  5. Imagine being an old white man and deciding you're going to spend your time forcing rape victims to give birth. Brb going to scream into the void forever

Rei Ayanami, Bobbyrae, Blond and 3 others like this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

7. STOP JOE BIDEN

ohnostalgia, K94, Bobbyrae and 7 others like this.
  8. Alabama is The Handmaid's Tale prequel

Ashling92 likes this.
  9. A mess. Sounds like a trojan horse, but conservative dumb dumbs won't fall for it because they're ideologically bankrupt.

10. dddd me yelling at the dumbass libertarian at school when he doesn't even vote! high-minded both sides bullshit suck my fucking dick.

11. Wait I’m actually cackling at this. Biden peaking once again as VP would be hilarious ddd

I still want his ass to just go away though.

12. ...but that disapproval rating

13. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I truly do not understand the de Blasio thinking. He has nothing to gain by running.

14. Between this abortion shit at home and laying the groundwork for starting another unnecessary war in the Middle East, the early 2000s revival is going strong! Except, like, way worse and more over-the-top at the same time... I hate reboots. This America franchise is getting stale!

15. jfc

My grandmother called earlier to have a bitch session and she literally said the same. She said it's a nightmare she wished she wasn't witnessing again.

It's literally the naughties on fucking steroids and we literally have another dumbass Bush in charge and a bunch of fucking idiots doing his deeds.

16. 3Xs

3Xs

Kamala I'll Say Anything Harris strikes again! But this time they got her on camera! I mean I really want to like her but how can you trust her? Kudos to her for clocking Jake Tapper on that ridiculous question about illegal immigrants though.

17. Why are all these limp dicks running for President. Like.

K94, KamikazeHeart, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.