U.S. Politics | Page 1669 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. dddd me yelling at the dumbass libertarian at school when he doesn't even vote! high-minded both sides bullshit suck my fucking dick.

2. Wait I’m actually cackling at this. Biden peaking once again as VP would be hilarious ddd

I still want his ass to just go away though.

3. ...but that disapproval rating

4. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

I truly do not understand the de Blasio thinking. He has nothing to gain by running.

5. Between this abortion shit at home and laying the groundwork for starting another unnecessary war in the Middle East, the early 2000s revival is going strong! Except, like, way worse and more over-the-top at the same time... I hate reboots. This America franchise is getting stale!

6. jfc

My grandmother called earlier to have a bitch session and she literally said the same. She said it's a nightmare she wished she wasn't witnessing again.

It's literally the naughties on fucking steroids and we literally have another dumbass Bush in charge and a bunch of fucking idiots doing his deeds.

7. 3Xs

3Xs

Kamala I'll Say Anything Harris strikes again! But this time they got her on camera! I mean I really want to like her but how can you trust her? Kudos to her for clocking Jake Tapper on that ridiculous question about illegal immigrants though.

8. Why are all these limp dicks running for President. Like.

K94, KamikazeHeart, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

K94, KamikazeHeart, Kuhleezi and 10 others like this.
  10. She literally expands on her answer a few minutes later to say she supports it. Ddd, honestly Cenk proved he is not above sexist remarks and thoughts with Clinton so I’m really not here for him attacking her for laughing, etc when she does that in every single interview.

11. Ana basically sums up the issue with Kamala's approach as one that, ironically, plagued Clinton, aka trying to speak in a very purposeful way to ensure all parties are happy. It's why "I'm open to having that conversation" became a joke when it comes to Kamala because it works to say something without saying anything at all.

Her Medicare for All answer is actually fine and, if removed from the context of her own appeal-all-bases approach, it's by far a much more progressive stance than Warren on the issue, who has been showing her ass recently. The fact that she tries to reach all aisles is what makes people doubt the truthfulness of her answer.

12. 3Xs

3Xs

Except... she doesn't? She says she supports Medicare for All and then goes on to say that all immigrants should also be provided medical care which... is great! But she contradicts herself in the first part of the clip where she says she doesn't want to get rid of private insurance (only "the bureaucracy") which is literally the entire point of Medicare for All. She's purposely being evasive.

I agree her answers are fine, it's just that it's hard to know what she believes when she keeps talking out of both sides of her mouth so that she can appeal to as many people as possible.

Mr.Arroz, nooniebao and Lost Boy like this.
  13. I mean I’m actually into this totally, Cenk just... makes me anxious because of the amount of time I saw him screaming about Clinton’s ‘true’ feelings... and his and Ana’s genuine points are totally ruined by this overextending and complaints about minor things like Kamala... laughing?

I think it’s totally fine to be concerned about her wordplay but I can’t avoid that “We don’t know how she REALLY feels” plays directly into sexist stereotypes a lot of the time.

Ana: “This is concerning, and shows she wants to play to multiple bases”

Cenk: “Kamala I'll Say Anything Harris strikes again! But this time they got her on camera! I mean I really want to like her but how can you trust her?!!!”

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    diamondliam likes this.
  14. Reading about Trump pardoning his personal friend Conrad Black and signing an executive order to ban Huawei from operating in the country...what the hell is going on?

15. Even some of the most liberal New Yorkers hate de Blasio, good luck booking that office you speak of

16. NYC huntitas enlighten moi! Why do we want to see de Blasio flop on the charts?

bakerboy92 likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

James2009 likes this.
  18. AOC bitchslapping Gilead for their Truvada prices?

GAY RIGHTS!

AmericanMoney, hologram, K94 and 31 others like this.
  19. It’s quite something when the likes of Pat Robinson and Tomi Final Thoughts Lahren think these abortion bills are too extreme.

Fucking mind blowing.

AshleyKerwin and Ashling92 like this.
  20. Ugh I'm kind of frustrated with Kyrsten Sinema repeatedly siding with Republicans on so many things. Nervous about her meeting with Barr (who I just found out she voted to confirm)

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.