U.S. Politics | Page 1670 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Didn't she campaign on being a former leftist who was now a proud conservative?

2. I guess I missed that - I just thought she just wanted to appear more centrist to win over Arizona. I guess it's better than a republican in the senate!

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  3. I thought you stanned her back then! nn.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  4. I saw y'all kiki'ing and claiming she was faking it to get elected so I was like "oh... that's cool!" but it's like a year in now and the sis is still...... Blue Dog'ing it away ddd. It feels at this point the gays were just projecting and she was being serious with everything she said. She's like the identity politics produced version of Joe Manchin nn.

nooniebao, VivaForever and Artemisia like this.

5. Bahahahahahahahahaha

6. She's lying in wait to vote for medicare for all [​IMG]

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  7. I hate how the GOP trashes Democrats for 'identity politics' yet weaponizes unborn children and religion at every turn of the way to get people angry and mobilized. The lack of self awareness... far too much

nooniebao, bakerboy92 and HorseTears like this.
  8. Hell, I hate the way more conservative Dems even use the term identity politics (which, let's face it is, is practically a dog whistle at this point) to discount the very real and meaningful struggles that minorities and the socio-economically oppressed continue to experience today. That whole we'll get to you... one day thing is unsustainable.

Raichu and AshleyKerwin like this.
  9. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Ok, sorry to do this again, but Kamala has answered really well on identity politics and how it can be used as a force for good and not dismissed or belittled. Still Team Liz, just noting.

10. Does anyone still watch Samantha Bee? I thought last week's episode had a good anti Biden segment.

xOJakeXo, aboutyounow and HorseTears like this.
  11. I forgot that show was even on. She’s so talented though...the PR team need to step it up.

12. This is what an ally looks like.

13. So at my second job there’s been over 5k price changes in just two days due to the new tariffs, everyone is bitching about the increases and it’s like wait until the winning continues and the economy ends up truly crashing because of this insanity. Most of us aren’t benefitting from it so come what may I guess.

14. Biden continuing to surge in the polls has me very worried.

15. A Trump/Biden race will be a double whammy of stupid. I just don’t know if I’ll be able to withstand it nn.

16. I...don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to vote for him if he won the nomination? I guess it'll depend on his VP, but what a bleak concept.

17. I’d have to I suppose but it’d just add to my resentment.

Also like I really don’t understand how he’s doing so well given he’s pretty much the least electable in the race. Maybe the party knows more about suburban whites than I do. I don’t know.

18. Yeah I’ll sadly go vote for Biden but it wouldn’t be so bad if the VP choice wasn’t absolutely a lost cause like he is.

Hyrulian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.